View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 08:00 AM   #29
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I closed my eyes, allowing my mind to focus on the girl upstairs…could sense her torment and her renewed determination too. I heard Martins knocking at the door up there. Asking her if she wished to come down and join Madam for breakfast.

Idly I pushed my thoughts back towards her, replaying the pleasure she felt, the pleasure I had felt in what had occurred on the table last night. I had taken her…but she had submitted by the end. It was this that I forced towards her…her own submission to me.

I knew she would be sickened by her actions…but I wondered whether she would acknowledge the pleasure she must still feel. The overwhelming desire that had fired her lust and allowed me to take her. Would she allow me to repeat such a delicious task…I felt her stronger wall of resistance…and my smile turned into a grimace. She would not be taken so easily next time.

Why did I care so much about the ‘how’ of this girl’s submission? I could race upstairs right now and overpower her before she had chance to bare any weapon she may have. Take my second fill at her neck and leave her greatly pacified for that final bite. Why did she deserve special attention?

These questions perplexed and worried me a great deal. Was Martins correct…had I made a huge error of judgment? Her actions this morning would dictate mine own of course, but I resented the idea of mere brute force to claim her.

It was that moment, as I sensed her moving down the stairs and towards me, that I realized how much I wanted her. My body ached for hers…my soul demanded her touch. This realization was so intense it took my breath away. The Harkers and my kind had a long and twisted relationship. They had always been the most dangerous of the Hunters…why did I seek to hold this one so close to my bosom?

My face betrayed my sudden clouded mind.

Last edited by Louise; 03-22-2007 at 08:10 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote