View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 09:53 AM   #27
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel her shudder beneath me, from pleasure or pain...I don’t care. My teeth spear deep into her neck, drawing her blood into my mouth eagerly. My mind explodes at the taste of her blood. My veins feel like firey rivers throughout my body as I shudder through my own pleasure.

I continue to kiss her as I suck down upon her neck, drinking her deeply, careful not to carried away. The desire to keep drinking from her became almost overwhelming and my usual self control was being tested to the limits.

Her body stills beneath me and I know she has passed into the darkness…finally, regretfully I pull my teeth from her neck. The tiny clotting agents I leave behind quickly closing the two, fresh puncture wounds on her neck. Not only clotting agents of course…the first seeds of her total submission to me as well. Twice more I will have to claim her neck to be able to claim her soul forever.

Martins appeared from the deep shadows at the end of the dining room and I looked up from above her body. A trail of blood seeped from my lips, ran down my chin and dropped onto the breast of the still form of my sweetest victim so far.
“Well done Madam.”

I smiled a ghastly smile at him with my teeth still bared and vicious as I licked my lips very slowly. Tilting my head and bowing a little I licked at the blood on her chest with one, long slow movement of my tongue. Not wishing to waste a drop of her wonderful blood.

I kissed her lips softly, allowing her lips to be coated in her own life giving blood. Something for her to taste when she woke.

I slid back down from the table, releasing her wrists as I did so and moved away from her.

“Martins…is the guest room ready for my esteemed visitor?”
He nodded.
“Then take her there, make her as comfortable as possible. I will rest in the Crypt tonight.”
“Very well Madam,” Martins said as he moved towards the table. “Should I search her for…items?”

I paused…looking at the now sleeping Hunter. Corin…why did you come here?
“No…just take her and her things up to the guest room.”
“But Madam…”
“I strictly forbid you from searching her things. Do you understand!”
Martins nodded, that polite ‘of course’ nod that servants have always known to do at the same time as saying ‘I disagree’.

“Oh…and give her a gown of mine to wear…I seem to have got carried away undressing her.”

I moved quickly to the door of the dining room, turning only to look once more at the sleeping Corin as she lay on the table. Her beauty lit by the moonlight. Sorrow…sorrow…I hissed at myself and allowed my blood lust to flood such emotions from mind and I tore down the steps into my crypt.

Sometime later as I moved into my coffin I heard Martins heavy footsteps as he carried the Hunter upstairs and into the guest room.

I imagined her curled up next to me in coffin a single silk sheet covering us both…and promptly slept…temporarily sated and stronger for my first victory.