View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #26
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I allow my teeth to press into her flesh a little harder as my tongue tortures her sweet bud. Pressing down with my tongue harder, whipping her with a quick slick motion, before allowing it to slip between her lips and dipping into her boiling centre.

Her moans and twists under me drives my lust on and I feel the familiar desires pumping through my veins. Leaving her hot centre I allow my lips to trail up her body. Her lithe body tight and twisting beneath me as I moved up her body once more.

Clasping her hands at the wrist I pushed her arms back beside her head against the cold wood of the table. Holding her tightly, pinning her, my tongue flicking over one then the other nipple, sending waves of pleasure through her body. My lips closing on hers once more, but only briefly…I let my leg slip through the slit of the dress and press my thigh against her centre, feeling her heat and wetness against my skin as I rock against her.

Leaving her mouth, my lips moved down her neck, kissing and licking…I looked up briefly…
“Let yourself go Corin…”
Lowering my head I press my teeth against her soft neck, feeling her pleasure peaking…I thrust forward and my teeth puncture her neck…