View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 03:05 PM   #25
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her eyes were a mix of firery desire and pure horror…I smiled as the moonlight glinted on a single tear drop that fell from her eye.

I allowed my tongue to barely touch her skin…kissing across from one hip to the other…feeling her body moving…her need growing. Kneeling before her, knowing how dangerous a position this is for me. Knowing all too well how easily she could escape my grasp now. But the moment my lips closed on her skin, kissing her inner thighs all the way down to her knee…I knew she wouldn’t run.

Briefly flicking my tongue into the space behind her knees…enjoying the noise she made…I kiss back up her other thigh. Then I move in…higher, deeper between her writhing legs. I breathed her scent as I push my face tighter between her legs allowing my tongue to flick out…the gentle blonde fuzz barely noticeable as I allowed my tongue to spread her inner lips open.

Her inner turmoil boiled and I smiled inwardly…she may not be fighting me…but I was forcing this upon her…and she knew it…but couldn’t resist…

My tongue found her hard little button and as I flicked it quickly she bucked up against me, my lips closed around her clit and I pressed my teeth against her flesh…

Last edited by Louise; 03-20-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote