View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 01:21 PM   #24
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She didn’t need to answer my question; I could feel what she desired…my lips press tight against her mouth once more. My fingers stroking, teasing and brushing her body beneath mine. I can sense her thoughts, still sharp and fighting in a dark now distant corner of her mind as pleasure and lust took her.

Her lips parted and my tongue softly probed between them, running across her teeth and teasing between. I moaned softly into our kiss and pushed one of my hands down to grip the waist band of her leather trousers. Holding her down by the material as my other hand slid up to cup one of her firm breasts…my long fingers curling around her and squeezing firmly, my thumb pressing down onto her nipple. Rolling it gently back and forth as I kissed her with new vigor, devouring her lips as I explored her body.

Letting my lips lift from her mouth, the moonlight lighting her pale skin and making her eyes sparkle, I lifted my hand from her breast.

“Corin...let go…feel the river of pleasure…”

I let my lips move down her cheek, down her neck and as I moved my body I lifted my hand to her head. I closed it around her hair, gripping her as I allowed my lips to move down onto her chest.

My lips brushed her skin, barely touching her at all before sinking between her firm mounds. My tongue slips around the gentle swell of her right breast and then over the nipple. My lips closing around the stiffening bud…my tongue lashing her quickly, firmly.

Her body moving beneath me, her mind screaming in struggle as my own thoughts and desires flooded her.

As I closed my teeth gently around her stiff nipple I tugged with my free hand at her trousers…pulling…I could feel her heat, breathe her lust…

My mouth left her breast and continued a path down her body…my tongue, my lips and my teeth softly, relentlessly moving across her hot skin. As my tongue reached her navel I looked up into her eyes, releasing my grip on her hair as I knelt between her spread legs…my tongue teasing and probing her belly and then on across to her hips…