View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:32 AM   #23
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her resistance had nearly been overwhelmed now and in the pitch blackness of the room I moved quickly to take advantage. My hand moved to her chin and I turned her head to face mine…my lips lifting from her neck to brush delicately against hers. She didn’t respond at first, but my lips pressed firmer, fiercer against hers and I felt them open and respond.

In my joy at finally kissing her I knew all too well she was still a dangerous foe. My thoughts, my desires and my lust flooded into her mind as I kissed her. Lifting her quickly and with more strength that my lithe body should have possessed, I pulled her from her seat.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her against me, the feel of her body against mine almost enough to drive me insane. I lifted her onto the edge of the table, her legs either side of me.

“Let me show you true pleasure Corin…give yourself to me” I whispered, breaking our kiss…as I pushed her backward. Her body falling backwards onto the large oak table, her legs still splayed apart.

I stood over her, I could see her breathing coming harsh and ragged and her mind struggling to battle her own desire. My hands on her thighs moved up, caressing and exploring how she felt under her clothes. Crossing from her thighs I slid them up over her tight abdomen and softly across her breasts until my fingers reached the neckline of her top. Slipping my fingers under the material I paused and leaning forward so that I could stare into her eyes, I tore away her top with a fierce growl of lust.

My hands returned to her body, my fingers splaying out across her skin, I sigh as I feel how hot she is, how silky her skin is…

I lean forward again, allowing my lips to brush her stomach…her belly button…the area just between her breasts…then back to her neck…

“Tell me…what do you desire Corin?” I whisper in her ear…my tongue drawing a soft line down her neck…her perfect, soft white neck…