View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 11:42 PM   #15
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by codename_47 View Post
I can't think of a solution, some how link change constatly, better I put down direction I get

To see preview, here
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19790
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinker99 View Post
Previews are going through URLCASH.
Not only that but unless codename_47 is also Skyraida on the forum he's directing people to he has helped himself to someone else's links. That explains why the trouble with finding the imagevenue links. Since codename_47 never posted the images in the first place he only has access to the temporary posting location through the URLCASH link. Well codename_47 are they your links or did you at least ask the OP about it? And if nothing else crediting the OP is common courtesy.

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat