View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #30
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revengethroughrape View Post
I'm young enough to still be a walking hardon with legs, so I wouldn't need a pill to keep it up. Just the weapon to keep them under control. I think there are a number of great fantasies to come out of this. The bacholerette party, the three girls celebratig a twenty first birthday wandering, drunk into a shady tattoo parlor, the friends headin to prom. Any number of bitches to be raped, forced to play with each other, then raped again.
...and don't forget the classic, "Bus full of cheerleaders, broken down on a country road."

Ah, my favorite fantasy from puberty!

And for the record, I turn 53 October 26.
Lets not age me anymore than nature already has (LOL)!
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote