Thread: African Slaves
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #59
thchog
Privileged Member

thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thchog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to thchog Send a message via Yahoo to thchog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladycrino View Post
"i have some movies called plantation wife or something and a couple slaves get the slaveowners wife to fuck em and they cum inside her, she is a bit upset, but too tired to do anything about it. i'll find em if ya keep it up with the IR content...."

no news of this movie Thchog ???

this one?? i finally found it, had it named like 56099 on 1 of many old drives stacked in the garage in a folder of different genre, the old lady found it looking through some totally diff shit and i happened to be sitting near by and came out of my shoes, it only took a few months...

http://rapidshare.com/files/18123723...1_1__thumb.jpg
Plantation Wife