View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 06:31 PM   #14
davedave

davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default To be clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave View Post
OK ... 800MB Free, but the file is 1.1 GB so you can't download it for free right? Am I missing something here?
I tried to download tracking or whatever it is called because I dig ghost rape ... it didn't work ... it wouldn't allow me to unless I bought a subscription ... it is ok. I downloaded it elsewhere, thanks for the heads up.

Perhaps I was trying to be too nice or too subtle, because you are new - but I meant to clearly state that I in the United States was not allowed to download that particular clip without being required to pay for the faster / larger file premium service. and, again in my all too subtle way ... suggest to the mods that they take another look at how you are breaking up / uploading the movies you are posting because in my humble opinion - counts for nothing - I think they inform you that several of your posts likely violate the rules here. Again to be clear - I tried it before I posted both my posts.

good luck and i hope you stay around ... rarely does anyone post something I don't already have especially the older stuff
davedave is offline   Reply With Quote