View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #641
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
One Hell of a collection here man, thanks!

Your collection truly seems to rival Z0di4c's for bredth and quality, and you're not even finished yet

One very small request (alright two, ahem). Do you happen to have a copy of Stella Does Tricks? There's an excellent gang r*pe scene with the lovely Kelly McDonald in it. The other's the gang r*pe scene from The Lakes season 2 (Kaye Wragg, on a pool table - what more could you ask for?!)

If you don't have these no worries, you're filling my hd up nicely! (I feel a little bad for even asking such a prolific poster)
No my friend , he was and will always be the original one, the one who started it all.I must say that i got into mainstream because of him.It aint right to compare me to such a prolific poster.
M glad to see that ur enjoying the vids..have fun..many more to come,only that my daily schedule is a lot tight these days and hence m unable to post as i was able to earlier..Will try to get the requested vids..give me some time..

Cheers from Collesfracture

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote