View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #37
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default I commend you on your honorable decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
After reading the mentioned thread and finding my PM-box flooded with messages asking for the links and I finally decided to delete the thread completely.
A few things I wanted to let you know however:
I am really glad to see at least a few members support my decisions and I was disgusted by the large number of people who so desperately wanted to see the video!
Don't even start arguing how stupid someone would be to post a real rape video on an internet board (enough people are that stupid) or this video might have been one hell of a fake. If it was - so what? There are hundreds of rape fantasy videos availabe on the board and I think we all can live without one of them. If it was real ... well, I guess you can all imagine what I think of people who want to see it anyway (or especially because it is).
My first decision to delete the links only was driven by the hope people might see HOW we think about a subject like this and WHY we do so but obviously I
was misguided. Because I didn't know for sure we were dealing with a real rape filmed here I didn't warn the posting member.
So for future reference: I will continue to delete any threads containing such links. Furthermore I will give a warning to the posting members as well as anyone else asking for such links! If you think it might be real rape, don't post it, it's as simple as that!
The forum rules are quite clear on real rape, no discussion required!
To the author of this thread, thank you for following your morals and standing up for what you believe in.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote