View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #5
dontplease

dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)
He reached down his pants and flipped out his pinkish colored cock. He then positioned himself between Kisha's kicking legs. She had no time to look before he tried to shove his whole dick into her opening. Before he was all the way in he stopped abruptly then fixed his gaze onto hers. Besides Kisha's heavy sobs the room was silent. "You're a virgin.." he said so softly that it seemed almost like a question.

Unsure whether it was or not Kisha decided to answer. "Yes." she cried to him. She prayed that this would save her. That it would make him stop and reconsider. For a moment she was almost sure that he would let her go.

Instead he kept his gaze. His lips hovered over hers as he smirked. "Then this is gonna hurt!" With that Corey shoved himself all the way into Kisha's dry pussy. He could feel it tearing as he pushed further and further slowly.

At first Kisha's screams of pain in his ears was turning him on until he realized they were becoming too loud. He quickly covered her mouth and forced her head against the wall and her body to tilt back at an angle. Her blood trickled down his dick as he drove his hips in a back and forth motion. He strokes began slow then speed up quickly after a few minutes.

Kisha cried into his hand waiting for this nightmare to end. If only she had went to the study hall instead of following this gorgeous guy that was being nice to her. She hated him for this but most of all she hated herself.

It was becoming intense. Corey's moans were turning into growls. The wall behind Kisha began to crack as a result of the table banging against it. He was so aroused that it didn't take long for him to finish. In his last strokes he grabbed Kisha's waist to hold her body in place. Even though her hands were now free Kisha made no attempt to fight him. Instead she covered her face and cried in her hands.

"Ahh fuck!!!" Corey roared while releasing his warm sticky load into Kisha's newly ripped pussy.

The sound of heavy breathing and sobs now filled the room. He slowly pulled out and watched Kisha's body melt onto the floor at his feet. He zipped up his pants then knelt down beside her. "Hey, look at me."

As he reached to touch her she flinched then jerked away quickly. She starred at him both frightened and angrily. A sudden rush of anger rushed over him. He dragged Kisha back to him and held her up the sides of her shoulders. She had no choice but to look him directly in the eye.

"Listen you stupid black bitch!" His word stung. It was almost as painful as her bleeding vagina. "You are mines now. Once I leave I will announce to people that you are my girlfriend and we've been secretly dating for a while."

Kisha's dizziness was making it even harder to understand what he was telling her. "You won't get away with this." she managed to spit out.

Corey kept going "Once the review the cameras they're just going to see you voluntarily walk in the room with me and walk out with me. No one will believe you. You belong to me now bitch. If you even try talking to another guy I will hurt both of you. Understand?"

Kisha shook her head crying no in disbelief. "Why are you doing this to me? I don't want this please don't make me do this. Why cant you leave me the fuck alone!!?"

Corey smacked her out of impulse. "Keep your voice down!" She obeyed and began caressing the sting. "Here put this on." He handed her jacket then decided to put it on her himself. He roughly shoved her arms into the over-sized sleeves then stood her on her feet.

He held her tight to help her walk but also to appear as a couple on the cameras.
dontplease is offline   Reply With Quote