Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #67
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't know why it didn't occur to me to write about this earlier:

Couple of years ago I was sharing a shower with my then girlfriend. She was soaping me up and washing me, then started on my cock. Of course I got hard, then the evil took over and I slapped her hard, grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees, then pushed my hard, soapy cock into her mouth!

I took great delight in the fact that her struggling and choking was worse than usual, so I pulled out, handed her the soap and made her start over. I rinsed and repeated for a good half hour before I finally whacked one off over her snot and tear stained face.

Forced soapy cock oral - try it, you might like it.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote