Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #65
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Jokes aside forced oral is a very powerful act of dominance, which is exactly what I come here for! I'm not sure if I was being properly raped in the mouth that i would think to bite down, I'm very sure I would be a very good girl. I'm not sure if you guys can understand just how intimidated us girls can be when we're being worked over! But its that fear and forced submission that I like, the total removal of all choice and being made to be the source of pleasure for a man who I might not know or even like. yeah get me on me knees guys we'll all love it

x
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about> it is plenty interesting to think about ways to guarantee that the girl wont bite - blackmail, weapons, ring gag, whatever.

but the really exciting thought is the rape where you have no weapon other thant your physical strength and dominating personality, and you are able to force your (vulnerable) cock in between a girl's jaws. If you are able to rape her mind as well as her body, then not only can you get a totally unwilling victim to not only refrain from biting, but to actually get her to suck.

when i get the chance to talk to girls about their real life experiences, this is exactly the part that fascinates me the most.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote