Thread: Virgin Rape
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:46 AM   #20
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!
Virgin rape used to be my number one fantasy.

I don't go for the extremely violent type of fantasies in general but the virgin rape fantasy would entail pain from the actual tearing of the hymen and the subsequent blood from the tearing.

I've had two types of fantasies: one gentle and the other forceful.

Where the rapist is somewhat gentle, he treats her as a lover might. He doesn't want to hurt her, even goes to the extent of trying to console her. And yet he insists on breaking into her. He gets her ready with a lot of foreplay resulting in her humiliation as her scared virgin body succumbs to his expert technique. Her fear does not leave her even though her body gets ready for her first ever penetration. She struggles to stop him but his cock is at her entrance and she knows she is seconds from being defiled, and having that which she had saved taken from her. There is obviously pain from the tearing but it is a slow rape letting her body adjust till he loses control and goes wild. By this time she is sufficiently moist and ends up cumming with her rapist... I think this type of scene would invoke more humiliation for the victim both for being conquered and for the way her body reacted.

The second type is somewhat violent where the rapist wants to hurt her because she is a virgin. He wants to take her purity from her and she knows he will be brutal about it. He considers it a prize and her a tease for holding onto it. He does not care for her discomfort so there is no foreplay, just the pain from her torn hymen and the blood lubricating her recently virgin passage which she would have struggled to save.

For either scene I think the victim would be horrified and humiliated by the fact that her body is being used; disgusted that a man she had not chosen to be her first is taking her; and scared of the pain and the outcome of the rape. Finally, she would feel defiled and dirty, shocked by the realization that she is now just a statistic and nothing special.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote