View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 02:16 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as Johnny jerks Leona around on his lap. Betty is about to suffocate Leona as she smothers her with her large breasts. Betty drops a hand down and begins to rup Leona's breasts. I had never seen two women go at it before and it was a show.

Johnny moved his hand around the front of Leona to get another grip when he shouts "Boss, the slut is all wet." I look down to see the front of Leona's white thongs discolored by her wetness. I walk to the front door and lock it as I flip the sign to read "Closed". I tell the group "Get our new slut into the conference room. There is more room in there and we all can have a go at her."

Betty tugs Leona up by her blonde hair as Johnny slaps Leona on the ass. Johnny and Betty are tugging Leona towards the conference room like wolves dragging their prey back to the den.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote