Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:48 AM   #8
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 8: Rehearsals

For the next several days I split my time giving Sharon two visits every day to Kelly's one. Sharon in the morning, Kelly in the afternoon, and then Sharon again before I turned in for the night. The first session with Sharon after I'd finished my performance on Kelly's tits got her properly motivated once I'd made sure she understood that I had a long, long way I could still escalate if I felt the urge to. She was fully bent to my will at that point, making real effort to please me with her attempts to learn her character as she gazed at my her daughter being violated and abused one the screen and listened to her cries and screams while her pussy was torn into over as I gave her feedback and guidance. I would begin a few sessions indulging myself bouncing my balls off her chin and feeling her throat spasm around my dick while I fucked her throat but for the most part I needed her to be able to speak so my physical options were limited.

Every afternoon I'd rape Kelly in new ways, making sure to always incorporate at least one idea I'd forced Sharon to shout at earlier that morning. Every night I'd ride her mother while she watched her suggestions used on her daughter and shouted out new ones, desperately trying to convince me she was ready to play her role convincingly so it could all end. Then every morning, after she'd had a night to think about what she was going to be seeing and construct more well thought out responses we'd do it again. Learning to control her voice so her anguish and horror and terror didn't leak through as she listed ways her daughter should be tormented next.

Making sure Sharon stayed in good physical condition was a concern. I had to ensure she continued eating properly, got sleep, that I didn't leave any injuries on her that would be to obvious... I even stopped dry fucking her as her performances improved, contenting myself with the pleasure of her psychological torment.

I had no such concern with Kelly of course. As the days passed her body was collecting more and more cuts and scrapes and bruises and welts. The incompetent whore took over a week to finally figure out how to get enough control over her gag reflex to stop puking up her breakfast when I raped her throat... which was often since I was restrained from spending much time making Sharon suffocate on my dick... and she dropped some weight. A repeat session forcing her ankles back towards her head while I hammered into her tight young cunt had resulted in what I was guessing was a sprain after I got over-excited pumping cum into her pussy and jammed her legs so far forward something began to tear in the ligaments behind her knee... the sound she'd made then had made me immediately shoot into her mother both times I heard it on the recordings later during our subsequent sessions. Her unbelievable long hair was becoming matted and soiled until I forced her to do something about it, I liked having it loose and easy to work with when I felt like using it for leverage or restraint. And she was breaking... barely trying to avoid me when I entered the room or struggling when I threw her into whatever position I was using her in that day, and I was beginning to have to work harder to get the same levels of screaming and crying out of her... but she wasn't completely broken yet. I was careful to avoid that happening.

After almost two weeks I decided... it was time. Tomorrow was the big day. I had my cock buried in Sharon listening to her attempting to sound enthusiastic and appreciative as she watched the image of Kelly suspended from the ceiling by a short chain and metal cuffs clamped around her ankles. That had left her head dangling down around the knees of the image of me on the screen, facing away from me... until I'd reached down and grabbed her by the hair with both hands and lifted her head back and up, arching her back until her face was pointing straight ahead and giving my cock a straight shot down her throat. Her arms were unbound, she lacked the strength now to come even close to fighting me off and feeling her feebly try just added to the satisfaction of the experience as I'd rammed my shaft all the way down her throat in a single stroke then started rapidly fucking her face, pulling my hips back as I pushed her away from me by her hair, her whole body swaying back then rocking forward again while I pulled her forward and thrust back down her throat, jamming her head back further as I bottomed out and her nose mashed against the bottom of my stomach. The cuffs were digging into the flesh of her ankles, small trickles of blood were slowly dripping down (or rather, up) her legs while her neck bulged around my dick.

"Yes, fuck her little whore throat!" Sharon growled. It was quite good. If I hadn't seen her spend day after day trying to get that type of line out without choking up and collapsing in tears I would have bought that she was getting off on it. "Now hold it in there deep and let her choke on it!". The image of me on the screen kept pumping away, her suggestion unable to be transmitted back in time... although it was a good estimate of my probable actions to come. I would be doing exactly that in about 2 more minutes... the bitch was getting to know me.

That morning Sharon had suggested I do this, had grunted it out while she laid on her back with her head over the edge of the mattress, taking my thrusting cock while she watched the upside down image of me standing with my dick buried balls deep in Kelly's pussy... jamming a tazer into her nipple. Seeing her convulse and scream while she was impaled on my cock.

The only problem was the eyes. I wasn't looking in them right now but if I was I knew what I'd see. Sharon was able, now, to control her expression and give nothing away about what she was really feeling while she watched me rape and torment her daughter... for about 2 minutes. Max. After that, it crept into the eyes. The despair. The depression. The horror at what she was seeing and what she was saying and what she knew was still coming. And I frankly didn't think she was going to beat it. Fortunately, it didn't matter, I had a way around it.

"Very good, Sharon! I must say, you've improved by leaps and bounds during our rehearsal sessions these last many days." I murmured into her ear as I was grinding my hips against her ass with my cock buried up her loose cunt. "In fact, I think I'm giving you your big break. Tomorrow you're getting to do the live performance and try and earn your reward."

She didn't believe me at first, but eventually I got the point across. Once I'd finished up inside her I left her sobbing quietly on the mattress, then returned a little while later... holding the makeup I'd scavenged out of her purse the first night and made it clear before I left for the night that she was expected to look presentable when I came for her tomorrow or the show was cancelled.

It took me quite a while to get to sleep... it was like the night before Christmas.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote