Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #4
Nem

Nem has initial reputation

Chapter 4: Conditioning

I spent the rest of the day catching up on errands, finishing off some projects, and tossing some food into the cells through a sliding shutter in the doors to keep the whores strength up enough that they’d remain entertaining. Then I decided to turn in for the night, but as I lay there thoughts of what the next morning was going to bring as I began progressing my plan filled my mind with anticipation. Eventually followed by the decision that nothing said that that had to wait for tomorrow. I needed something to tire me out so I could get a good night's rest, and I knew just what would do it.

Shortly afterwards I walked through the door of Sharon's cell. The image on the monitors seemed to show she'd fallen asleep so I entered carefully and silently. The doors, while heavy and strong, were newly installed and the hinges well greased and the bolts on the locks slid smoothly and quietly. I entered the room with almost no sound, and her prone body never even stirred. Maybe my restlessness was a blessing in disguise, I hadn't been planning on surprising her in her sleep but the idea had appeal. She was laying face down but twisted slightly to one side, her right leg drawn upwards slightly and her face turned in that direction and both her arms curled above her head. With her legs slightly spread I could see her pussy peeking out at me, still slightly swollen and red from the earlier assault that had also left the bloodstains on the single sheet beneath her.

Enough of playing the spectator though, I was on a timetable here.

I walked over next to her then grabbed her by the hair and arm, hauling her body around so her head was facing the door as she jerked away with a gasp. Before she had time to register what was happening I slammed her face down into the mattress then sat on her lower back, let go of her hair, and grabbed her other arm. I forced them both around behind her until her forearms crossed then grabbed them both in one fist. Then I reached back up and grabbed her hair again, pulling her head back towards me as I spoke.

"Hello again Sharon. Did I wake you?"

"Ungh... oh god... fuck you!!!" she gasped.

"Now see, that's just rude. And here I am about to let you see your daughter! That kind of language makes me think maybe I should change my mind, but of course I did already set the timer so I suppose we'll just go a..... oh look, right on schedule." I finished, as the screen over the door came to life with the footage I'd set up to play before I'd come in. There was Kelly, pacing her cell earlier that morning just before I'd entered. I could see Sharon's attention was instantly focused completely on the monitor and felt her breathing quicken, then start to race as the screen showed me entering the room.

"I'm ashamed to admit, I completely forgot to tell her hello for you. She's just so delightfully distracting."

Then the recording of my earlier self started his speech, and I occupied myself holding her tightly restrained so she could enjoy the performance as I told Kelly all about my "special services" and clientele.

"It's all nonsense of course", I spoke into her ear as the dialog on the screen was reaching its conclusion. "But it amuses me. What do you think of the story?"

"You sick asshole! If you fucking hurt her..." ... and then I had to hold on tight when every muscle in her body went taught and she fought to get loose as she saw the me on the screen finish talking and advance on her little girl, grab her, and start mauling her.

"No! NOOO!!! I'll kill you!"

Damn she was fighting hard! I lost one of her arms as she wrenched it free. She tried to beat at me with it but it was impossible for her to put any force into it with me at her back and I wasn't in position for her to get an elbow on me. Then she tried using it to push her off the ground and help her buck me off of her while the image on the screen finished with fondling and moved towards the mattress. I really wanted her properly focused to appreciate the next part... so I slammed her face down hard into the mattress again then let go to use both my hands to get her arms back behind her back... then grabbed a fistful of her hair again and pulled back hard in time for her to see her daughter, with her ankles now firmly in my hands, start to have her legs forced up towards her chest. I had a firmer hold on her this time, she wasn't getting loose.

She struggled and screamed and cursed at me while Kelly's legs were driven beyond what they could tolerate and her howling scream of pain filled the room, not letting up at all as she watched me bind her legs and arms with her gorgeous hair. As the earlier me took hold of the lengths of hair and jerked and toyed with the sobbing crying girl on the screen Sharon started tiring under me, and sobbing and crying started breaking through the profanity she was hurling at me.

Then the beating started, and the threats made a comeback.

"You're dead! You sick asshole! You're fucking dead! Oh god!!!! Stop! Stooooopppp!!!"

"It's a little late for that, I'm not a time traveler you know." I answered, having to speak loudly enough to make myself heard over the sound of hand striking flesh and Kelly's shreiking response pumping out of the speakers. "No, there's no stopping what's coming up there. Aren't you enjoying the show? I almost never get to watch my work with an audience you know. Maybe you could give me a critique!"

Then she tensed underneath me as she saw how events on the screen were unfolding. My shift in position to line my cock up with Kelly's tender swollen cunt. A kind of high pitched whine started emitting from her throat, gaining volume and pitch quickly... then as she watched her little girl get fully violated by my raging cock she collapsed in hysterical gasping sobs and tears. All the fight went out of her, her eyes squeezed shut. I almost started beating her into submission to make her look back at the screen... but then I decided hearing it and the images that was creating in her mind would be just as good. So I let go of her hair, took one arm in each hand and pined them down by her sides, and lay on top of her so I could speak into her ear with those lovely sounds as the background music.

"Now, listen up. If you want sweet little Kelly there to survive her stay here you need to understand, completely, what I'm about to tell you. Are you listening?"

She made some incomprehensible gasping sound...

"Are You Listening!?!?"

"Yeee-eh-eh-esss..."

"Good. Now let's run down the list first.

One. That steel collar around your neck? It can't be picked. You can't break it off. And the key never even enters this room. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Two. You would need a jackhammer to get those bolts on the other end of the chain out of the floor. Understand?"

"Yes!"

"Three. These rooms are completely soundproof. The hall outside these rooms is also completely soundproof. The door to this room is never open at the same time as the door out of that hallway. You can never, ever, ever make enough noise for anyone to ever hear you. Understand?"

Nothing but sobbing and tears...

"UNDERSTAND!?!?" I screamed into her ear.

"Yes!" She hissed.

"I think you're starting to get the picture... so I'm going to skip to the point. Very soon you're going to have my cock buried in your throat. When that happens you might start getting certain ideas. Maybe you'll think you can chomp down and force me to let you go... that's there the key to the collar never entering this room comes in. Couldn't let you out if I wanted to.

You might think if you bite me bad enough you could stop me from fucking you and your little girl. Maybe true. Of course if that happens I'll have to find another way to amuse myself with you. Something involving a blowtorch probably. Do I have to go into more detail on that? Do I?!?"

"No-o-o"... she was starting to sob again. The hopelessness of her situation starting to sink in.

"You might even think you could do enough damage while I'm in there that you could take me out with shock and blood loss. First, not likely honey. Second... if you did you'd wish you didn't. See, you probably already grasp that you and Kelly would be left here slowly starving to death. Maybe you even think that would be better than what you're going through now. That is not, however, what would happen.

"See, I own some dogs. Big, unfriendly dogs. And whenever I'm in here, they're in their cages. Cages with doors that open into the hall outside. Doors on 72 hour timers that are triggered automatically when I enter my little facility here. Now... see those food slots on the bottom of the door there? The ones I tossed your dinner through earlier? They can be pushed open from the outside. The dogs know how. And they know to expect to find food in here when they do.

Now, I want you to imagine young Kelly sitting in that room for three days, alone, with no food and no contact... getting hungrier, and weaker... then the dogs come through the slot. Big, starving, slavering dogs. Then I want you to imagine her being ripped apart, shredded by tooth and claw. And now you tell me if you think she'd prefer that to spending some more time having me play with her until my little game here is done and then going on with the rest of her life?"

"ANSWER! Think she'd thank you for that?"

"Fuck you! I'll do what you want! I get it! Just fuck you!!!"

I watched her, lying there, no longer struggling, dejected, soaked by tears as Kelly's grunting yelping screams continued to echo through the room... yep, she grasped the situation. Of course the dogs were pure bullshit, but the claim served its purpose of focusing her mind on the hopelessness of her situation. Of course, it remained to be put to the test. The responsible thing for me to do would be to forget about it, shove a jaw spreader in her mouth to lock her jaw open and work her over that way... but it just wasn't the same. Time to roll the dice.

I got up and pulled her onto her hands and knees. If I remembered the timing right the girl on that screen should be letting out one hell of a screech in a few more minutes and I really wanted my balls bouncing off this whore's chin when that happened. I was getting tired of speaking to her though, so I knelt in front of her, stretching her head back with my grip on her hair, and lined my cock up with her mouth. She tried turning to the side, and my other hand came slashing down to slap her face hard once, twice, three times... then gripped her jaw and squeezed hard until she opened wide and my dick pushed forward between her lips. Her wet, warm tongue pushed against the bottom of my prick. I slowly, steadily plowed forward. An inch... another... another.... she let out a muffled alarmed moan as I pushed back further, the head of my cock approaching the back of her throat... and I felt her teeth make contact as she instinctively tried to stop me from pushing deeper.

"I feel those fucking teeth again and I will go get that blowtorch I mentioned and pay Kelly another visit just to illustrate the fucking point. OPEN!!! And keep those goddamn hands on the ground!"

Her jaw stretched open as far as it could reach, and I pressed my hand against the back of her head and pressed further. I hit the back of her throat and she started gagging and heaving... trying not to vomit. I pressed harder, felt her windpipe start to stretch around my dick as it began sliding down her spasming throat. 6 inches down, 3 to go... I yanked her head into my crotch and jerked my hips forward, burying my cock the rest of the way, jamming her nose against my body and feeling her chin hit my sack... then I thrust fast and hard, withdrawing a couple inches then hammering back in a half dozen times while she tried to yell but only produced muffled groans that vibrated up my shaft until her stomach clenched, her back arched, and I felt the bile forced past my cock just before it sprayed out of her mouth and nose. I pulled back out just enough for her to hack and cough and get a breath, then shoved her head back down until her lips were pressed against the base of my cock again and went right back to work on her throat. Short, hard, fast strokes in and out... keeping one hand on the back of her head I reached the other one around under her throat and grabbed her by the neck for more leverage. I could feel her throat stretching and contracting, my cock driving in and out while her gagging, choking, and desperate muffled attempts to beg for air kept humming against my dick. Her hands came up trying to push me back so she could breath and I drove in harder, ramming her face down into my crotch and holding it there and another load of puke flowed past my cock and out her mouth and nose. I let her go then and she collapsed on the mattress, choking and gagging and gasping for breath. I waited a few moments until she'd inhaled a few deep lungfuls of air, then grabbed her arm near the shoulder and threw her sideways so she rolled onto her back, then pulled her forward until her head hung slightly off the edge of the mattress and slapped her face and squeezed her jaw again to remind her what was required now. She was almost hyperventilating now, her eyes were panicked, her face covered in puke and spit just like the cock I was dangling above her face but she opened wide again then she squeezed her crying eyes shut against the goo starting to drip up her face now that her head was tilted back and I grabbed both her arms, pinned them to the mattress beside her, and drove my shaft back in to the hilt until the base of my cock hit her face and drove her head back deep into the edge of the mattress behind it. I'd been keeping my attention on the screen while I'd been raping her throat and knew that massive scream of agony I was expecting should be coming right about... now.

Looking down I could see Sharon's eyes snap open under my cock, and the upside down screen was directly in front of her between my spread thighs, giving her a clear view of her baby girl screaming in horror and pain while her legs were driven back to a tortuous angle and her pussy continued to be violently penetrated. I couldn't tell if the sound she tried to make through her raped throat then was screaming in anguish or yelling in fury but whatever it was it had volume that made it feel like my dick was buried in some kind of mechanical vibrator that had just clamped down around it and been turned up a few setting. I was really testing her control now, but her mouth stayed stretched open as wide as it would go and I began fucking her face viciously, bouncing her head into the edge of the mattress over and over while I felt my balls constricting, getting ready to blow. She puked again but I gave her no relief this time, plowing into her again and again then burying myself as deep as I could go and holding it there while I pumped cum down her throat and she kicked and twisted and thrashed desperately trying to breath... then I pulled out and let her go to watch her retch and choke and try to breath all at the same time. When I thought she'd recovered just enough to register what I was saying I spoke again.

"Well, it looks like you did understand your situation, my blowtorch can stay in the garage. That's good, I really do prefer a more... intimate and physical method for interacting with my playthings. I think we've accomplished what we needed to tonight."

And I turned to walk away...

"Wait!" She barely managed to rasp out... "You said..." and then she collapsed into hacking coughs again...

"I said...?" I prodded.

"You said... 'when your game is done'...."

I thought that would have got her attention.

"Ah, you want to know when you and your little girl get to leave? Is that it?"

That received a pathetic nodding of her head, speaking as much as she had apparently pushing her abused throat to the limit...

"Like I said, we've accomplished what we needed to tonight. You've accepted certain realities of your situation, which is necessary before you're going to be able to do what you need to do to satisfy me and end your stay here. As for the rest of the activities we're going to be enjoying together, those explanations are for another time. I wouldn't want to use up all our conversation subjects in one night now would I? What would we talk about when I'm raping you tomorrow?"

And I walked out, passing under the screen which now showed Kelly alone in her cell curled up in the fetal position and crying her eyes out... locked everything down, and went upstairs to get some sleep.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote