Thread: Karma
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
Nem

Nem has initial reputation
Default Karma

First attempt at writing one of these... I know it reads like it could be continued past the last Chapter I'll be posting but I'm currently intending to end it there. I figure it's plenty long enough already.

Hope you enjoy.
================================================== ======

Chapter One. Acquisition.

She really did bring it on herself.

It's not that I think of myself as some kind of crusader dishing out cosmic justice or that I had any interest in the idea of justice whatsoever... my own motivations were purely grounded in the fact that I am a sadistic, vindictive bastard who enjoys my little hobby. But that doesn't change the fact that she did still bring it on herself. And that my actions could be interpreted as the universe smacking her down for what she had done was extremely amusing to me.

You see, I'd been planning a gift for myself for quite some time. All the preparations were made. Had her all picked out... the cutest little thing. Korean, maybe 19, all of 5 feet tall. Just perfectly proportioned. I'd been mapping out her routine for weeks. She was going to make my year once I got her back to the room I'd prepared for her in my basement... getting that properly in place inconspicuously had taken considerably longer. I hadn't started shopping for my present until the room was nearing completion. Then that stupid red headed bitch fucked it all up. There I was, one day away from making my move. One. Freaking. Day. Just checking in on her to make sure she was sticking to her usual routine, and then out of nowhere *WHACK*. She's down. Some Idiot Blind Fucking Whore just had to try and race the light as my little treasure was stepping off the curb. Oh, she was still alive and breathing, but she was all screwed up when the paramedics took her away. No telling how long she was going to be out of commission and who the hell knows when if ever she'd get back into a routine that fit my plans. Assuming I would even still be interested after she was patched up. A blink of an eye and all my work was shot to hell.

There would be repercussions.

I had to spend all afternoon lounging around outside the police station waiting to see if the careless slut would be released... not a place I wanted to be spending my time. But after several hours she finally came walking out of the building and headed for the bus stop. I guess the cops were holding her car still, or maybe they'd taken her license. That made things easier.

During the ride I sized her up. I had a decent view of her, she was sitting up front on one of those benches that run lengthwise and I took a seat about halfway back on the opposite side so she'd be in my natural field of view. She wasn't exactly my type. Mid to late 30s, light red shoulder length hair, decent rack... maybe a C cup. About 5' 8". Thin, not quite athletic. Looked like she probably did just enough jogging or something to keep her weight down but no real muscle tone. Overall entirely fuckable, but nothing I'd be setting my sites on normally. None of that was the point though. She'd taken away my present. If I had anything to say about it she was going to damn well replace it. This wasn't about window shopping for eye candy anymore, I was pissed. But I'm a patient person. I would take my time, do this right.

I followed her off the bus at her stop then headed to the opposite side of the road after watching her turn north up the street... then tailed her at a distance. I was making sure not to be too obvious but there wasn't much point, she was clearly way too preoccupied to be paying any attention to her surroundings. Finally she turned into the driveway of a house on a quiet little cul-de-sac across the street from a small park (sometimes things just come together) and I took note of the address then headed home. I had some planning to do.

I killed the next few days catching up on my work backlog and doing some brainstorming. Working on contracted out software jobs gave me a lot of flexibility in my schedule to pursue my interests but I'd been letting things slide lately with my preoccupation with my impending treat and that wouldn't do. No work, no paycheck, no more playtime or special little additions to my facilities downstairs.

First thing I needed to do was make sure she was clear of any direct involvement with the police from today's little incident before moving in, that was for sure. It was a complication I didn't need any part of. So it looked like I was going to have lots of time for research. The room I had prepared downstairs should serve its purpose just fine, the change in occupant made no difference there. What nagged at me was what to do with her once I had her. Oh, the usual activities would keep me entertained sure enough... but something additional was called for here. Something punitive. Something agonizing. Well, it would come to me eventually. First I needed information.

I got the most important piece of it a week after the accident, on the first day I started watching my new target.

There I was, relaxing in the park across from her house waiting for the stupid klutz to either leave or come home so I could start collecting data and figuring out her routine and then out steps the daughter. Ha! A red-headed teenage collection of curves! At best guess she was a senior in high school. There was some clear resemblance to her mother, but oh the differences. She was about 5' 4". Her hair was a darker red, and hung down her back all the way to the top of her ass. She wasn't as thin as her mom but any extra flesh was strategically located. She might be a D cup under that shirt, then her waist thinned before flaring out into just a terrific ass. Oh yes, things were looking up. I got so absorbed thinking of all the sheer joy I could have defiling that young little body I drifted off and lost track of where she went before I realized it. No matter, there would be plenty of little trips to come tailing after her.

And then inspiration struck. That missing punitive element would be realized in spades... it would be a thing of absolute beauty.

It took months before everything was ready. The legal proceedings around the accident had to be resolved, which I kept as up to date on as I could. Apparently the stupid bitch eventually got off with paying damages but fortunately no jail time, which gave me a green light. Additions had to be made to the basement to outfit a second, separate area. That seriously drained my funds but it would be worth it, I wouldn't have any need for any additional entertainment expenditures after this for a good long time. The daily habits and routines of my quarry had to be fully mapped out. And, fate smiling down upon me... there was no father in the picture. At least, not one that ever put in an appearance while I had been watching. It turned out Kelly was actually in her first year at college, she looked younger. Then, finally, the day came.

Monday night, that was the time for it. The neighborhood saw particularly little traffic that night, most people resting up after their first day back at work after active weekends... sticking inside and grabbing some early sleep. And my two girls almost always spent the night in and alone without any visitors or interruptions. All it took was for the proper circumstances to present themselves. And after several Monday nights in a row waiting and watching it happened. I knew they were both inside and alone. It was getting later, 10pm... the neighbors were all home and settled in... watching their televisions or otherwise occupying themselves indoors. Scattered lights were on but nobody was moving around outside. And then out came mom, waving over her shoulder and heading for the car (which she'd eventually been allowed to recover). She was wearing casual clothes, no make-up... she wasn't heading out for a night out. No... this was probably a snack run or something. It would do just fine.

Once she was gone it was time to move... this was the critical time. Everything had to go right now. I took a moment to settle myself and get a handle on the adrenaline surge, then headed for the house with my backpack over my shoulder and my tools ready.

I strolled right up to the house, scanning the neighbors continuously while I approached. No open blinds or curtains... nobody peeking out any windows... nobody taking a stroll outside. I could vaguely hear the sounds from a few louder television programs drifting into the street, which was good. Low level ambient noise masks a surprising variety of sounds. I reached the door and knocked. They had no peephole, and they never answered the door with a chain in place when any visitors showed up while I'd been monitoring them. It was such a nice, safe neighborhood... which made it ever so vulnerable. Sure enough, a few second later the lock promptly clicked and the door began to swing open.

"What? Did you forg..."

As soon as the door cleared her body I slammed my foot into her stomach then lunged forward. I heard the air blasting out of her lungs as she smashed back against the wall behind her and then I was through the door, swinging it shut behind me and moving in on her. Her face was a mix of terror and pain and confusion as she tried to fight to get a breath and stand up, curl around the pain in her gut, and scramble away from me all at once. There was no time for her to do anything though. I immediately jumped on top of her and pinned her with my weight while I grabbed her hair with my free hand... the one I'd knocked and then closed the door with... forcing her head down to the ground against the wall, while my other hand came around and pressed the chloroform soaked rag firmly over her mouth. She was struggling hard now, but she didn't have the strength to dislodge me... and soon enough she started getting more docile and disoriented. Good enough... I needed to move. No telling when mom would be home. Some geniuses think you're supposed to just slap a soaked rag across a face and hold it until they pass out... like knocking a person out chemically is the easiest damn thing in the world and anyone can do it right. I mean hey, that's why anesthesiologists make minimum wage, right? Stupid. No way to guess inhaled dosages from a freaking rag, just as likely to end up killing the girl if you try that crap.

I dragged her back into the house, past the first rooms, and into a bedroom in the back. Looked like the master, certainly didn't feel like a teenager decorated the place. She was making some moaning and whimpering noises and still trying to struggle but the anesthesia and the kick to the gut were combining to prevent her from accomplishing much. I threw her face down on the bed and pulled out a set of cuffs, quickly securing her arms behind her back. Then I grabbed an ankle, bent her leg back towards her arms and secured another cuff to it... then looped it between her arms and the cuff chain there, grabbed her other ankle, and clipped it on. It was clumsy, but I was rushed and it would impair her movement enough for now and let me work without worrying about her suddenly bolting. Now I went back into my pack, and pulled out the needle. She was facing away from me now, so she never even saw it until it went into her arm.

She's be out cold soon, and stay that way for hours. That was taken care of.

I quickly ducked back out to the front door to look things over... some furniture that had been knocked around while I was dragging my new plaything into the back needed to be straightened out. No mark left on the wall where she hit it... that was good. If she'd knocked a hole in the drywall or something I would have had to intercept mommy right at the front door... which was not ideal. Re-locked the door... a quick peak out the front window through the closed blinds... still all clear. Good. Then I went to the bathroom I'd seen across the hall from the master, turned on the shower, and closed the door on my way out and went to keep an eye out while planning my ambush. The shower would produce enough background noise to give mommy a handy explanation for why her little girl didn't greet her on arrival or answer her if she called out.

About 20 minutes later, the car pulled back up and out got the object of my retribution, carrying hat looked like a plastic bag from a convenience store or something. If I'd known I had that much time I'd have done a more thorough job securing the girl... but oh well. I quickly retreated to just inside the door of the first room down the hall and waited until I heard the front door open. This seemed to be a guest room, it was unlikely she'd walk right in here for anything. I pulled on my face mask... mom getting a glimpse of my face just wouldn't do for what I had planned.

"Kelly, I'm home!"

There was the sound of shoes being kicked off... then some rustling plastic...

"Kelly? Are you having a shower again?"

Shit... the little slut’s hair hadn't seemed wet that I noticed. Well, no big deal. I could hear her approaching the hallway... now muttering to herself...

"Damn teenagers... never leave the bathroom..."

She went past my door and continued down the hall towards the master bedroom and bathroom. As soon as she was past I slipped out behind her and immediately hammered my fist into her kidney. She went down with a shocked little screeching gasp and I was on her immediately, jumping on her back and forcing her forward onto her stomach then yanking her head back by the hair while pressing the chloroform rag around over her mouth. Her body was writhing under me, trying to buck me off, and she was letting out muffled screams around my hand but she didn't have much strength and pretty soon the anesthesia worked its magic and she calmed down.

Home free!

With the trickiest part behind me the temptation to just rape the bitch right then and there on the floor in celebration was extremely strong, but I knew better than to indulge myself. This house was still an uncontrolled environment, too many things could go wrong still if I lost focus. I dragged her by the hair back into the master bedroom where my pack still was and pulled out more sets of cuffs. Pinning her face down on the floor I began the same procedure I'd followed with the kid, but making sure she never saw my face. Then once everything was taken care of I hauled her up and threw her on the bed facing away from me... where she saw her daughter. That almost snapped her out of the effects of the chloroform completely, the howl she let out from behind the ball in her mouth was just gorgeous. But then it was time for the needle in her arm as well and soon everything was quiet.

Relocation was relatively easy... thanks to the garage. They didn't seem to use it regularly but there it was, my own personal loading bay. After taking a peek outside to make sure nobody was around to observe I grabbed mommy's keys, took the garage remote from the visor of her car, then walked up the street to my car and drove it right inside. Then with the door closed I loaded both of my new playthings into the trunk. Then stopped to review everything.

I'd been wearing gloves all night, so no prints to worry about. There certainly weren't any cameras around. I was very confident there had been no witnesses. There was absolutely no connection to be found between me and this house or these girls... oh yes. This was a good night. I hopped into the car, and headed home to unwrap my presents.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote