View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 09:35 AM   #1151
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jane Cane – My Hot Crazy Christian Mom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Only Handjob, Cum On Hands

When i got home from school i found mom in the kitchen reading her bible. we made some small talk and then i dropped the bad news on mom, i told her the sinful thought were creeping back into my head. mom said we should go prey and read scripture to find the strength to fight the sin. we were in mom and dads room preying and i told mom that god was speaking to me and like yesterday mom believed me! i said god wanted us to do what we did yesterday and she agreed, before long i was naked and jerking off in front of my mom who was just wearing a bra and panties. after a little while i said that this wouldn’t be enough to get rid of the sin in my body, i told her god wanted her to do more. she kept praying hard and asked what more she could do, i said she could use her hands to help me. she agreed but reminded me not to tell dad because he might not understand gods will. i got my crazy christian mom to jerk me off on the bed she shares with my dad, i cant wait for pray time tomorrow!

My Hot Crazy Christian Mom HD.mp4

When i came home from school i found mom reading the bible in the living room. i asked her where dad was since it was his day off, she said he was at a men’s group meeting at the church. hearing that dad was gonna be gone for a few hours i figured it was my chance to have some more fun. i told mom that i had been having more impure thoughts and i needed her help to pray the sin away. mom didn’t hesitate, she put the bible down and led me into her bedroom. we started praying and then i told her god wanted her to help get the sin out of my system again and mom said she felt that was what god was saying too. i stripped naked and mom got down to her bra and panties like yesterday. before long mom was stroking my raging cock on the bed she shares with dad, i told her the sin was really getting at me and i need her to do more. mom was in the middle of a pray while stroking my cock when i asked for more, she stopped pray and waited. i told her i felt god wanted her to get naked and she did! my naked mom jerked my off my praying in the bed she shares with dad! This is part 3 of My Hot Crazy Christian Mom, this series stars Jane Cane. this is a POV Taboo nude cheating handjob scene

My Hot Crazy Christian Mom More HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote