View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 06:16 PM   #50
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dad-Daughter - Daddy's Private Sex Tapes (2017)

Daughter, Teen, Niece, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, DVD, Roleplay, Grandpa, Granddaughter, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Bathroom, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Ebony, Interracial, Interview, Cum in Pussy, Cunnilingus, Caught In The Act, Chubby, Humiliation, Blackmail, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Stars: Alice Marchesi, Caramel Starr, Daisy Summers, Melissa Rose, Olivia Kasady, Zoey Carter, JW Ties

When 19 year old midget Alice showed up at our studio she had never had sex on camera so she was a bit nervous. After a brief interview to relax her we had her give herself an orgasm with her tiny fingers. Soon as she came we put her oral skills to the test and she passed with flying colors. When she started riding you could tell this little hottie had been cowgirl in a past life too.
Her man discovers Caramel has been fucking his son, so it's off to the dungeon she goes to be bound and punished: first with electric shock then some very intense flogging and paddling. Caramel begs and pleads with him but it does no good. He slaps her across the face, removes her bonds and fucks her ass. He pulls out and shoves his cock in her mouth making her lick it clean. He returns to pounding her ass until he's satisfied then he restrains her again. It’s time for his son to have some fun!
After having a great time live on ticklechat, JW had me pretty worked up but I was dying to try the sex swing still. He made me beg and plead then finally agreed. He sat me in the swing then pulled out his cock to face fuck me upside down. Until he started tickling me. He moved between my legs and eased his cock inside then slowly teased me. Over and over he teased me with fucking and tickling ‘til I came really hard. He tickled and fucked my super sensitive body until I came again then he made himself cum all over my face which was pretty hot too. Soon as he came he tickled me again then left me worn out in the swing. I'm so glad he made me beg!

Daddys Private Sex Tapes.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote