Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 13
Secret Rape

For years I stayed hidden in the shadows. Sometimes Paul would get a glimpse of me, and at times I couldn’t use the machine on him fast enough. Usually I could wipe his mind in time before anything bad happened. Little did I know that all my efforts at controlling him would be futile and that he had seen me more times than I was aware of.
It was the around the end of June in 2010 when for the first time since I had perfected the implant machine that I feared for my life. Paul wasn’t fooled by it anymore, and he wasn’t too happy about me being alive. Thankfully, I didn’t have to worry about the Society coming after me. Paul was another matter though. It was possible that he could expose what happened to the Society. I never knew what he was going to do because he was unpredictable in his movements. The Society, knowing who he was, attempted to track his every move but was unable to follow all of them. None of us knew what he was going to do next. My guard was never let down except for one small instant. It’s typical for my luck that the one time I let my guard down he took me.
I still have yet to remember where I was before he took me. All I remember is that I somehow woke up in that damn basement where I had mounted Paul’s parents’ heads on the wall. I swore loudly, thinking first that the Society had me. Paul heard me swearing and laughed.
“It started here and it will end here. You once said that you can beat me off if you were dead drunk. Well, I took the liberty of intoxicating you and you couldn’t beat me off or even move! You’re getting sloppy now.”
I quickly went over my options. I was awake enough to feel everything he could do to me, but he’s not stupid. He’ll incapacitate me if I try anything, I thought. There’s no way to get out of this one…unless…
“Wait, don’t do this! I have a…mmmph!”
Damn! He shoved a ball gag in my throat!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! After all that and you beg me not to? That makes me want to do it more!”
Roughly he grabbed my breast and I could see his cock twitching in anticipation. As his hands squeezed me hard I moaned, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. Paul smiled as if he knew what I was thinking. I knew then there was no way out.
His hands groped my body, sliding all over my chest and stomach. With no warning his fingers entered me. I kept silent, my body burning with desire. Moans of pleasure wanted to escape my gagged throat, but I wouldn’t give him that satisfaction.
His fingers kept going, and then a lustful moan escaped as I felt his tongue enter me too. The tongue stayed inside as he groped me again. Losing my self control, I started to struggle and moan with as each lick brought a new wave of pleasure through my body.
Quickly he pressed his body against mine and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth, forcing me to taste my juices. I felt his quivering member brush up against the entrance to my pussy, teasing me. Moans escaped my throat.
“Yeah I knew you’d love this slut, you’re just a whore. Yeah, you love to be raped all the time don’t you?”
His taunts angered me, but I could still not get away. As his cock roughly penetrated me, I screamed in pain and pleasure. He continues to taunt me with each thrust, telling me I am a whore for moaning and that I really love being raped. My body agrees with him as I get wetter and wetter. He moves deeper inside of me, harder and faster. I begin to moan more lustfully as I start to get closer and closer to a climax. His cock throbs, and we both scream in pleasure as we cum at the same time.
He flopped down onto my body. His hard cock softened and comes out of me. The ball gag is removed from my mouth. My jaw hurts from staying open so long. Before I can react his hands wrap around my throat.
“Now, do you have any last words before you die?”
I answer him quickly “yes, we can help each other.”
Paul was intrigued. “How can you help me?”
“Have you ever heard the expression that the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Well, we have a common enemy. In fact, they are the ones who manipulated the events that caused your parents to die.”
“What’s that bitch? You’re trying to confuse me you fucking slut. Last time you were here, you admitted to killing them!”
“No, it’s not like that. Look, I’ll explain everything to you…”

“So…it is true then…you loved Mom and her death was just a bizarre accident.”
“Yes, finally you see. My hand in your parent’s death was an accident on my part. However, for the Society everything went as it was planned. It was a hopeful way to get rid of me.”
“Then I’m with you I guess. What is our plan?”
“Wait, first I have to know. When did you realize that I was alive?”
“I caught a glimpse of you when I was still living at the Mason’s. I think it was that day Tina’s grandma died, and the day that I chewed out the F.B.I. dude in front of her house. Anyway, back to the glimpse of you. I saw you, but I thought it was nothing because I was frustrated about a lot of things.”
“Then I would find times where my memory was just gone. I would suddenly be in one place when my last memory was at the house. I then caught a few more glimpses. That’s when I realized that you were alive. It confounded me for a few weeks, but then I made the connection that my memory loss was a result of you knowing I had seen you. It went along nicely with the idea of you messing with my mind.”
Suddenly there was a noise outside.
Paul was suddenly quiet. He stayed as still as a statue and waited for a few moments. After breathing a sigh of relief, he said “If you want the plan to work we have to do it now! We can catch up later, but right now we have to decide the plan quickly. It’s only a matter of time before they see us in here.”
“Oh it’s ok, I can use…”
“No, it’s best if you don’t use it. If you use it too often then it won’t work. The less you use it on them, the more effective it will be. You don’t have to use it now, they found a trap of mine and are gone, but they will be back soon. Now, tell me the plan.”
“Ok, the next woman you plan to rape, take her to Abilene, the site of your first rape. The Society is attempting to track your every move, and they are just about ready to strike. I’m sure you’ve noticed them by now right?”
“Yes I have. I took in a slave at some point and sold her to buy land mines. That caused them to think twice before coming too close. That slave is the only person other than you that hasn’t wound up dead.”
“How did you…never mind, that’s not important right now. Where were we?”
“We take my next victim to the site of my first rape.”
“Thanks. You rape her and kill her. Then, Society agents will attempt to apprehend you. I emerge from my hiding place near you and we kill all but one agent. The one agent will be implanted by the mind machine to think that you are dead. We will give her some cuts, bruises, and tear her clothes. She will emerge from the woods frightened and scared, unsure of where everything is. She’ll find a way to call the Society who will sweep the area. They will find animal tracks near the rape site, assume that animals scavenged the bodies, and BANG! The Society will believe you are dead and not bother us anymore.”
“Yes, but that doesn’t help for revenge…”
“I’m not finished. We wait and come up with an elaborate plan for revenge. The end result of our revenge is I become the leader of the Society. You get to be part of the Society by helping me rape and execute the members of the Society who wronged us. When my leadership is on solid ground, you can rape and execute members who break too many rules. In addition, you can have as many women as you want. You must ask my approval before killing a victim though. We wouldn’t want the Society exposed.”
“You’re not screwing with me are you? We’re really going to go through with this?”
“Yes. Think of it as an apology for all that has happened. Oh, I almost forgot. We should wear small communication devices in our ears so that we can talk to each other just in case something goes wrong with the plan.”
“Sounds like a good idea, and a good life.”
“One last thing, we have to take everything buried in this basement and destroy it. I know you don’t like the idea, but there will be people looking for Paul Hunter since you will become a missing person. If the police search the house and find the bodies, then they will be here longer. It would only be a matter of time before they figure out who you are. When that happens we wouldn’t be able to live here discreetly.”
“You’re right, I don’t like the idea but it has some intelligence behind it. Let’s do it!”
Finally, my revenge was closer to being complete and my dream was about to come true. It was a good dream to have. As long as Paul was satisfied with his position I would be set for life. With my mind machine I could have control over the entire branch of the Texas Society, maybe even control it all. Of course, so many things upset that dream...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:44 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote