Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 6
Mind Machine

The mind machine was one of my greatest achievements. The Society built a huge structure about the size of a small home to house the machine. For coming up with the idea of the mind machine I was deemed the greatest agent in the Society. It was a blessing and a curse.

I only wanted to blank the ex agent's minds to where we wouldn't have to keep them in the Society. I also wanted to have our victims' minds blanked so that we could kidnap whoever we wanted to. The Society had other plans.

As a member of the Society, we can go home whenever we want to if there are no pressing matters to attend to. I had wanted to see Lana ever since she left after the first test, but other matters had always kept me away. The machine was finally completed, so I decided to visit her.

My sister was surprised to see me. I had a greater shock than she did. It had only been a few years since I had seen her, yet she was married! Her husband wasn't at the home when I came by. I think he was golfing but that's not relevant.

"So you're married now?"
"Yes. He's a wonderful man. I tried to reach you and Hannah before the wedding, but couldn't find you."
"We were both busy...I thought you...you were a lesbian?"
"No. I am bisexual, but I prefer men."
"Then why did you take up the offer to join the Society?"
"What Society?"
"Remember? LK?"
"Oh, right that" Lana says, winking at me "That is when I figured out I was bisexual."
"So what's your last name now?"
"Hunter. I like it, goes with the name I'm going to give to my child if it's a boy."
"You're pregnant?"
"Only a few months. The baby's due in November."
"This is quite a shock. What have you picked out for names?"
"Well with a girl I'm not sure. A boy will be named Paul."

I did not question my sister's decision because it made sense. She never felt good about joining the Society. When we had incestuous relations she would always look as if she were guilty after a while. She wanted to forget LK, and that's why she didn't remember it when I spoke to her. I left my sister's home to tell the good news to Hannah. We're going to have a niece or nephew!

Of course, what really happened was the Society found a way to make the machine smaller without my knowledge. They created a second smaller one and deleted key parts of her mind. LK was just a game that we played and nothing more. With the pretend failure of her first test, she realized she wasn't a lesbian and decided to get married. Of course, her baby was a boy and she named it Paul. It's the same Paul who went on a murderous rampage throughout Texas, but I'm jumping ahead again.

I went back and told Hannah the good news. She was thrilled. I had the sense that she knew Lana had married before me but I wasn't able to ask her about it. Hannah had news of her own.

"It's a good thing you arrived when you did. The leader has just asked us to assemble. It sounds urgent."
"Well we'd better go then. Do you know what it's about?"
"I overheard the leader talking to someone, but I didn't catch who. I think she said something about keeping people in an agent's life unaware that they are lesbians. Other than that I didn't hear anything. The rest was just small bits that didn't make sense."
"Sounds interesting."
"Yup. I also overheard that we are being assigned targets. We can finally use that machine you created on a victim!"

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote