View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 9
Surprise and Secrets

Wow. No words can describe this. Wow. My mother lives in a huge mansion. I didn't even think they had mansions in Canada. Jeez, this may even be bigger than the White House!

Ok, don't be nervous Allen. Just ring the bell.

I hear strange whirring sounds as I walk up to the door. Ignoring them, I ring the bell. Almost immediately a woman with the most beautiful brown hair I'd ever seen answers the door.

"Who are you" She asks in a very scary tone.

"I...I...I'm looking for my mother."

Her eyes soften. "Your mother? Are you sure you have the right house?"

"Positive. This is the address she said to go to in this letter. It was a long time ago so maybe she moved."

The woman reads the letter and her eyes nearly bulge out of her head.

"Come inside, quickly! Did anyone follow you here? Do you know who I am?"

"Um...I don't think anyone followed me and I really don't know who you are."

She looks relieved and quickly ushers me inside. Without missing a beat she motions me to follow her and quickly walks away. I almost can't keep up! After climbing some stairs we finally reach what looks like an entertainment room. Another woman is in there.

"Molly, there isn't much time. Look at this letter."

Molly looks angry for a moment but once she sees the letter her eyes grow wide.

"Ok what's going on?"

Molly hands the letter back to me. "You'd better sit down. It might be a long story."

Reluctantly I take a comfortable chair next to the door. They sit on a sofa next to the chair.

"We should probably start by introducing ourselves. My name is Molly Hamilton and she is Tina Hill."

"Those names sound very familiar. I've heard them befo...no...NO! NO it can't be!"

"It's true. The book is true, all of it. We never use are real names anymore and would like it if you never spoke our true names outside of this mansion."

"I...I don't believe it...The Kidnapping Trilogy...that book, every word of it true. I thought...thought that some sicko wrote that because of The Hunter and Huntress...thought that the person wanted to profit from it! God!"

"I didn't want our story left untold. Molly and I agree that no one would really believe the story. If the F.B.I. did then it wasn't our problem. We live in Canada now and they don't have the power to arrest us here. They don't even know our fake names."

"So if that story is true, then this mansion had a previous owner...and that means..."

"Yes. It means that Melinda Warren is your mother."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote