View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I live across the street a few houses down, I noticed someone moving in? It wasn't until you stepped out of the house and I saw how hot you were that I started thinking "hmmm, fresh meat." So I watched your house all day from the comfort of my place as I enjoy a few beers and I didn't notice any guys so I assumed you were alone. Later that evening, in the shadows of the dark, I snuck over to your house and began to watch you. You are very arousing with your sweaty glow as you unpack you belongings.
After a while I see you start yawning and I figure you are getting sleepy. So I wait, and watch, as you turn out all the lights and go to bed. I've brought a few supplies with me, such as, chicken wire (complete with small barbs), a belt, and a small tens unit. I have my fun toys stuffed in a bag and I carry it around to the backdoor which, in your tired state of mind, forgot to lock. So I slowly and quietly open the door and make my way to the last room I saw you enter; it is your bedroom, as it's almost too dark for me to see I decide to turn on the hall light to let a bit of it shine in your room so I can watch you sleep for a while, as I finish the beer and cig I brough with me. You look so hot laying there in your panties and tshirt.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote