Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank You JuJim, that is one of the best compliments I have ever received.

Chapter 9.

Maria’s vision started to get a little clearer as Sam answered her, saying, “Yes Maria I am Sam, and you are at my home, where you’re going to be serving me a lot more than my usual Blue Plate Special, Ha! Ha! Ha!” Sam roared with laughter, making his hairy, flabby man boobs and his big fat hairy belly jiggle like Jelly, and he reached down and ripped open the whole front of Maria’s finest Sunday dress, sending the buttons flying around the basement like they had been fired from a gun.

Maria began crawling backwards trying to get away from the fat, hairy, foul smelling man that she knew only from eating at he Diner, and her torn open dress slipped off her shoulders as she crawled backwards and fell down her arms, and she had to pull her arms out of the sleeves to keep moving backwards, leaving her clad only in her white bra and matching cotton panties, as she scrambled backwards off of the little mattress onto the cold grubby concrete floor of the basement, scooting on her little round ass until the 10 foot long log chain padlocked around her ankle stretched tight and brought her retreat away from Sam to a stop.

Sam just laughed at the pretty little Puerto Rican angel trying to flee him asking her mockingly, “And just where does my yummy little Nacho think she is going? You can’t get away from me you pretty little Wet Back! I own you now!”

“Stay away from me Sam! Why are you doing this? Please stop!” the pretty little Hispanic girl begged.

But begging Sam would do poor little Maria no good, for Sam was as sadistic and brutal as a man could get when it came to his treatment of a woman who found herself unfortunate enough to be caught in his clutches, for all his 38 years women had found him disgusting and looked down their noses at Sam, laughing at him behind his back because of his appearance. But Sam was at fault for the way he looked, always eating and eating the most fatting of foods and his routine of guzzling beer after work until time for bed had ballooned him out to his present 300 pounds, and he tended to avoid showering or taking a bath like Superman avoided kryptonite. But never the less when Sam got his hands on a woman he made her pay for all the wrongs he perceived were done to him by all the women he had know in his life, and Maria was going to pay, and she was going to pay dearly.

Toying with Maria like a cat toys with a mouse, Sam grabbed the chain and started slowly pulling the pretty little Puerto Rican back towards the dirty little mattress, and tears were gushing from Maria’s big raven colored eyes as she was being slowing dragged across the cement floor on her back begging all the way, “Don’t rape me Sam! Please don’t rape me!”

Once Sam had Maria back on the mattress he straddled her thighs and sat his fat ass down on them, pinning the little brown skinned beauty down, and the two of them began struggling with each other over the possession of her bra, a struggle that subside with the back of Sam’s big hand colliding with the side of Maria’s pretty face, and it gained Sam ownership of Maria’s bra, and he cast the bra aside as he stared in wide eyed admiration at Maria’s delicious double Ds, and he grabbed the two football sized tits in his hands, squeezing them tightly, causing little Maria to scream out in pain, as Sam yelled a conqueror’s glory yell, “Hot fucking Damn Sam! You just landed the mother load! Them’s the best pair of Rib-Bumpers I ever seen!” you would have thought ole Sam was Hemando Cortez finding the Aztec’s goldmine the way he was going on about little Maria’s big brown creamy mounds, and Sam crawled on his knees up higher on Maria’s torso and laid his hard fat 7 inch cock between the pretty Puerto Rican’s pillows and squeezed them around his throbbing cock and began tit fucking his little sex slave.

That poor little Sunday school teacher lay there sobbing uncontrollably as that hairy malicious mountain of a man used her brown bosoms to pleaser his big bone, she was so undeserving of Sam’s treatment of her, she had never shown anything but Christian kindness to the foul man when serving him his lunch at the Diner, Maria was the kind of person that would never look down her nose or think she was better than anyone, Maria wasn’t one of those Sunday morning Christians, she lived by the teachings of her bible everyday of her life, reading her bible everyday, teaching children’s Sunday school class and working long hours at the Diner to help her parents make ends meet was the person 21-year-old Maria Cassiano was, so one can only imagine how shameful the sweet little Sunday school teacher felt being treated in such a sinful way, and Maria was bawling with embarrassment as the hairy beast grunted in amusement of her sorrow, saying to her.

“Been and Jerry would be jealous of these Milk-Makers Momma Seta! Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“You’re hurting me! Please stop!” Maria pleaded.

“You don’t know what hurting is yet you fucking Border-Bunny! But you will!” and Sam began squirting his slimy hot sperm all over the sexy Senorita’s sobbing face, glob after gooey glob, until he had painted her pretty face with a thick coating of his spunk, and it was matted in her silken shinny raven hair, and as Sam squeezed the last drops of his cum from tingling testicales, he crawled up over Maria’s and gave it a good long scrubbing with the crack of his stinking hairy ass.

After giving Maria’s pretty face a good ass scrubbing, Sam got up and walked over to a metal cabinet that was out of the reach of Maria’s chain and took out a 3 foot long Electric Cattle Prod, known also as a Hot Stick, a cylindrical piece of equipment used by farmers to move livestock, when activated the electrical current at the shock end runs through two metal electrodes, anything that touches the electric current receives a high-voltage low-current shock, not strong enough to kill a human or large animals such as cows or sheep from short term exposure, but it is enough to cause significant pain, and Sam walked over to Maria, who was sobbing on the mattress trying to wipe Sam’s slimy sperm from her pretty face, and with the Cattle Prod in his hand demanded that Maria take her panties off and hand them over to him, Sam just loved to make a woman surrender her panties to him, the feeling of power to be able to make a sobbing, unwilling woman shed her panties and hand them over to him in defeat, was a feeling that mad Sam feel like a powerful man.

“Please Sam, it goes against my religious beliefs to give my virginity away to a man outside of marriage, please Sam it means so much to me that I just can’t do it, please don’t hurt me, I’m begging you” and the crying little Christian raised up to her knees bowing her little head and clasping her trembling hands together and began silently praying.

But the only part of Maria’s heart pulling plea Sam heard was her confession of being a virgin, and he was determined to make the pretty little virgin surrender her panties and her cherry over to him, and as the little Sunday school teacher knelt there sobbing in prayer, Sam poked the two metal electrodes into one of her big boobs and activated the devise, and the agonizing shock of the Hot Stick sent little Maria flying off the mattress onto the cold hard cement floor where she was flopping around like a fish out of water.

“Now get them fucking panties off and hand them over to me you little fucking Wet Back Chili Shitter! I demand it!” Sam yelled.

But the little Christian trying hard to stand true to her religious convictions, cried, “I can’t do it (Sob, Sob) I just cant”

But the more Maria refused to surrender her innocents to Sam the more determined Sam became to make her relent in surrender, and he took one of his big feet and stepped on Maria’s ankle, the one that had the chain on it, and reached down and grabbed her other ankle in his free hand, and raised that leg up in the air, spreading her sexy shapely legs wide open, then Sam shoved the two metal electrodes of his Hot Stick through the thin material of her cotton panties, poking it into her clitoris, and he activated the device, and Sam didn’t just give Maria a quick shock, rather he electrified Maria’s little twat longer than most farmers would dare shock a stubborn cow.

Sam stood over the convulsing Christian, telling her “I’ll shove it up your ass next if necessary you little fucking Beaner!” but it wasn’t necessary, for when Maria was physically able to, she slid her panties off and surrendered them over to the fat, hairy, sadistic slob.

Sam then dragged the little Sunday school teacher back onto the filthy little mattress by her cum matted hair, and got down on his knees, grabbing Maria by her ankles and pulling her sexy little legs up in the air in front of him, with her round little ass up off the mattress, poking the head of his grease prick between Maria’s quivering little pussy lips, and as the raven eyed Sunday school teacher looked up at Sam the fat slob with the shame of her surrender cutting her to her saintly soul, Sam slammed his throbbing cock through Maria’s virginal barrier like a wrecking ball yelling a victorious “I Gotchya Ha! Ha! Ha!”

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote