Thread: Sweetwater.
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 2.

Sam Jenkins operated Sweetwater’s only gas station and auto repair shop/salvage yard, a business owned by the Jacobs family. Sam was a single man who had never had a girlfriend in his life, not many woman find a 5 foot 10 balding fat man who rarely took a bath attractive, but Sam got to fuck the kind of women most men only dream about fucking, due to an arrangement he had with Jake Jacobs VII, who among many other illegal enterprises ran a forced prostitution racket at an old farmhouse outside of Sweetwater, a place where the corrupt politicians he done business with could go and have any kind of sex they desired, with a clean good looking woman, and many of the women held at the farm were there because of Sam, for when a lone female traveler from out of state would come into the station for gas or auto repairs Sam would give Jake VII a call and than Jake along with his first cousin the Sheriff would take the woman into custody and take her to the farm where Sam in payment for his loyalty and contribution was the first man to get to break the woman in.

27-year-old Tonya Martin felt lucky that her sputtering car made it to Sweetwater’s gas station the way it was shooting out hot steam from under the hood, the engine finally dieing on her as she entered the station. Sam was setting on his workbench inside the garage with his fat face and hands smeared with barbecue sauce from the big plate of hot wings he was pigging down when he seen the little blonde’s car roll to a stop, and as Tonya got out of her car and began walking towards the garage where Sam was at, he said to himself, “Sam ole boy this is your lucky day” as he watched the petite 5 foot 3, 105 pound, blond haired beauty, dressed in a tight pair of faded Denim Capri knee length shorts, sandals and a white cotton body hugging boy beater tank top walk into the garage and in a soft polite voice asks, “I hope you can help me sir” and Sam hopped down off of his workbench with his big fat hairy belly protruding out from the bottom of his grease T-shirt.

“Why certainly honey, I seen you pull in, probably just a radiator hose, as soon as the engine cools down I can have you back on your way in no time” Sam said as he wiped his barbecue greased hands and face on his filthy T-shirt.

What a slob and there is no way I’d ever be your honey, Tonya thought to herself, but graciously thank him smiling a pretty smile, “Thank you kind sir, I’ll just get a soda from of the machine out front and set on that bench and wait, if that would be ok”

“Why that will be fine darling” Sam said, and Tonya walked back out of the garage and bought a diet soda from the vending machine and had a seat on the bench in front of the station as Sam picked up the phone and gave Jake a call, “Yea Boss it’s me Sam, I have a Hen for the Hen House … ok see ya soon bye”

Tonya was setting on the bench with her sexy legs crossed sipping on her diet soda when Jake and Nick pulled into the station in Nick’s patrol car parking in front of the bench Tonya was setting on, and they got out of the car and walked up standing in front of her, “Good afternoon Mam” the Sheriff said, “Good afternoon Officer sir” Tonya said than looked up at Jake and said, “Good afternoon sir” … “Likewise Miss” Jake said, polite formalities bored Jake, he would just as soon grab Tonya throw her in the car and take her to the farm, but Nick liked playing his Officer of the Law role so he let his cousin have his fun.

“Is that your vehicle?” the Sheriff said gesturing by pointing his thumb over his shoulder, “Yes it is Officer, is there a problem?” Tonya ask, “Well Mam we got a complaint from a concerned citizen about a car fitting that description with out of state tags speeding and driving recklessly, may I see your drivers license please” and Tonya took her license out of her purse and handed it over to the Sheriff, saying ”I wasn’t driving fast or reckless Officer I assure you, I verily made it here to the station before my car quit on me” the sheriff handed Tonya’s license over to Jake who after looking at it gave it back to Tonya who put it back in her purse.

“Miss Martin I’m afraid we’re going to have to take you down to the station to clear this matter up, so if you would please stand and put your hands behind your back” Tonya became nervous, this just didn’t seem right, but not wanting to make matters worse for herself she complied with the Officer’s directive and stood up and Nick cuffed her hands behind her back and put her in the back of the patrol car, and they drove off. Tonya really knew something wasn’t right when they drove outside of the town, and in a quivering voice ask, “You’re not taking me to the station are you?”

Jake shifted a little to his side and looked back through the cage transport divider at Tonya and said, “No Miss Martin we’re not, have you ever heard of white slavery?” and Tonya looked at Jake in horrid disbelief, becoming teary eyed, as he continued, “We are taking you to a place where you will serve the sexual desires of the men who come to your room and you will submit to them or be punished”

“Please you can’t do this to me, I was just passing through town on my way to be by my ailing mothers bedside, she not going to last to much longer, I have to be there, please you have to let me go Officer sir” Tonya begged the Sheriff,

Looking in his rearview mirror at the scared young lady in the backseat begging, bawling and heartbroken over her dieing mother was only a turn on for the sadistic Sheriff, and he mocked Tonya, “You’re breaking my heart! Stop please you’re going to make me cry boohoo, it’s so sad that your dieing Mommy will think you didn’t care enough to be with her before she passes! Oh boohoo it’s so sad!”

Tonya was dumbfounded at the cold-heartedness of the two men who had just snatched her out of her life, and she just sat in the back of the patrol car sobbing like a baby in disbelief of what was happing to her as the Sheriff pulled off the road and drove down the long lane the huge farmhouse that was to be her new home.

When the car came to a stop there where 3 men waiting, they were Jake’s henchmen, the overseers of the farm, they were Dave, Bill and Donny, and Dave opened the back door to the patrol car and pulled Tonya out by her ponytail, and held her by her ponytail as he and the other two henchmen took a good look at her, and he removed her handcuffs and gave them back to the sheriff. “The new Whore is beautiful Mr. Jacobs, very nice”

“Yea, well you boys just keep your dicks out of her, Sam will be by shortly and he has first privileges with her” and than Jake and Nick drove away leaving Tony with the 3 overseers, Bill licked a tear off of Tonya’s face, saying, “She’s delicious” and Dave said, “You heard Mr. Jacobs Bill, hands off for now” and then he gave Tonya a little shove towards the farmhouse telling her to, “Get moving sweetmeat!” and Donny gave Tonya’s sweet little heart shaped butt a swift kick with the side of his boot, yelling, “Hurry up you little Cunt!”

Tonya was taken to what would be her room and locked inside, it was not a very big room and had no windows and the only furnishing was a full sized bed in the corner of the room, and she sat on the edge of the bed sobbing into her hands thinking about her Mother and the terrible predicament she was in, it all seemed so surreal. Tonya sat there crying for about 20 minutes when she heard the door to the room open and she looked up, her big blue eyes still gushing tears, and saw the fat “hot wing eating” slob from the garage, “Hello honey, I’m Sam” he said smiling, showing off his stained teeth that still had threads of chicken meat stuck in them from the hot wings he was eating earlier.

Then it hit Tonya, this fat disgusting bastard was the reason she was here, he was the one who called the Sheriff and Jake, and he was the one she heard them saying got to have her first, “Now you go a head and get them clothes off sweet thing, ole Sam is hornier than a two pecker Billy-goat” the slob said with an evil grin as he took off his grease barbecue stained T-shirt and threw it on the floor, and Tonya was utterly repulsed, at the sight of the shirtless fat slob, his enormous hairy belly, his hairy chest, if you could call it a chest, his pectorals were flabby and hung down like tits, and Tonya got up and retreated to the empty corner of the room cowering there crying, “Don’t you touch me you disgusting pig” as the fat slob removed the rest of his filthy clothes until he was standing there buck naked, his 7 inch fat cock standing strait up in the air stiff as a board jerking and twitching in lust for the blue eyed little blond.

“I told you to get your clothes off you little Cunt! Do it and do it now!” the fat man said angrily, “Like hell I will! You leave me alone!” Tonya was scared but she was also filled with hatred for this fat man, knowing it was because of him she was not going to get to see her mother before she died, and it was because of him that she was being made a sex slave, Tonya had only ever been with two men in her life, and there was no way she could imagine in her worst nightmare that this hairy stinking fat slob was going to be the third, and as Sam came stomping over towards her to grab her Tonya ducked under his arm and bolted for the door, but Sam managed to grab a hold of her ponytail and her momentum sent her legs flying out in front of her, causing her sandals to fly off of her little feet, and she was slammed down onto the hardwood floor of the bedroom, landing hard on her shoulder blades and the back of her neck.

Tonya lay in the floor breathless, the hard landing had knocked the breath out of her and she was helpless as that big naked fat man placed one of his big stinking feet on her ponytail and reached down and ripped her Boy Beater T-shirt and her bra both off of her in one brutal yank, making her firm cone shaped 34C sized tits jiggle like Jell-O. After regaining her ability to breath and still gasping air the feisty little blond tried getting up but could not with Sam’s big foot standing on her ponytail, and to free herself Tonya dug her long pink painted fingers into Sam’s lower leg, and he let out a little yelp and took his foot off of her hair and little Tonya scrambled on her hands and knees towards the bedroom door, but Sam reached down and grabbed Tony’s Denim Capri knee length shorts at the knees and began jerking them off of her, when Tonya felt the button on the waistband give way and felt her jeans being pulled off of her, she grabbed the waistband of her shorts and tried with all her might to keep the fat man from pulling her shorts off, but it was a tug of war Sam easily won.

After winning the battle for Tonya’s pants Sam cast them aside and grabbed Tonya by the ankles as she tried kicking him, and as she lay in the floor on her back Sam pulled Tonya’s sexy little legs up in the air spreading them wide open, then he lifted his big foot and stomped the heel of his foot into Tonya’s crotch, pounding it into her tender pussy lips, the brutal blow making a sicken thud sound and sending a painful jolt throughout Tonya’s sexy little body, “Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!” Tonya screamed, her big blue eyes bulging in her eye sockets, and again the big fat beast stomped her little pussy mound with the heel of his big foot and Tonya’s eyes rolled back into her forehead and her little body began flopping around, her sexy little legs quivering in his big hands, “have mercy! Please have mercy on me” Tonya shrieked, but no pity was shown her as again Sam smashed the heel of his big foot into Tonya’s twat before slinging her trough the air by her ankles, sending her flying through the air and slamming into the wall over the bed, and she fell down on the bed curling up into a ball with her hands between her legs grasping her battered little pussy through her pink panties.

Sam walked up to the side of the bed, his cock now discharging pre cum from it’s piss slit, and looking down at the trembling bawling little blond beauty demanded that she take her panties off and hand them to him and ask him politely to fuck her, “Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! You have no right to do this to me, I never did nothing to you, (Sob, Sob) I just wanted to see my Mommy” Tonya implore, But the stinking fat beast said in a firm, matter of fact voice, “Bitch! You take your panties off and hand them to me and ask me to fuck you, and I want you smiling that same pretty smile I seen today in the garage when you ask me, or so help be I will rip them off of you, bend you over this bed and rap you in your fucking butt hole!” and Tonya was certainly feeling the agony of defeat as she slid her panties off and surrendered them over to the fat man that had sold her out to Jake with one phone call, and trying her best to smile ask him to fuck her.

Sam crawled into the bed on his knees, the mattress sinking under his 300 pounds, and crawled up between Tonya’s sexy shapely legs, and leaned down overtop of Tonya, putting his hands on the bed on either side of her, and directed her to take his cock in her hand and place the head of it inside her pussy, and as Tonya took his fat throbbing cock that was soaked in his pre-cum into her trembling little hand and slid the slimy head of it between her quiver pussy lips she sobbed an emotional outburst, “Why is this happing to me” and feeling so powerfully smug Sam said, “Because I made it happen to you sweet thing” and he fell down upon her with all of his weight, burying his cock to it’s root inside of Tonya’s tight little twat, squishing the petite blue-eyed blond between his fat, hairy, sweaty body and the mattress, her pretty tear soaked face buried between Sam’s flabby tit like hairy pectorals, and poor little Tonya couldn’t breath, crushed underneath this big fat man, and just when she thought he was going to squish the life out of her he raised up to his elbows and began slammed his cock in and out of her tight little pussy, his flabby pectorals rubbing each side of her pretty face like a couple of hairy tits, and it wasn’t long before Sam squirted his seed inside the weeping young woman’s womb.

Tonya never felt so dirty in her life as she did when the fat slob rolled off of her, and laid there in the bed beside her, panting trying to catch his breath, leaving her sexy little body soaked in his sweat, and as the filthy slob lay there panting he told Tonya that he wanted her to get her pretty face down between his legs and kiss his sweaty hairy balls and thank his for the fucking he just gave her, and when Tonya got up on her knees and seen Sam’s half hard slimy cock still jerking and twitching in pleasure from raping her, and seen his hairy, sweaty sperm smeared balls, she couldn’t bring herself to do it and in one leap she was out of bed and headed for the bedroom door, and this time she made it, only to find it locked when she turned the knob to make good her escape.

Sam raised up in bed looking at Tonya still pulling on the locked door and yelled, “You’re in trouble now Slut!” and realizing she had just made a terrible mistake for which this fat beast would make her pay for, little Tonya sank down to the floor in front of the door, drawing her knees up under her chin and hugging her legs, sobbing as Sam climbed out of bed and stomped over to her yelling, “I’m going to fuck you in the ass now you mangy Slut!” and Tonya sobbed, “I’m sorry Sam sir please I’m sorry, I’ll kiss your balls! I’ll lick them clean! I’ll suck your dick if you want me too! I’ll do anything! But please! Please! Don’t rap me in my butt! Please Sam please! It means so much to me! I’m begging you Sam” but Sam grabbed a hold of Tonya’s ponytail and dragged her back over to the bed and bent her over the side of it and got down behind her, forcing his way in-between her sexy little legs, grabbing her by the back of the neck with one hand while using the other to line his cock up to her virgin asshole, and as Tonya felt the head of his cock spreading her rubbery sphincter ring, she cried out …

“Don’t do this to me Sam I don’t deserve thHHUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” and Tonya was right, she didn’t deserve being done this way, but Sam did it to her anyways, he used his body weight to rammed his 7 inch cock up her asshole in one thrust, ripping her rectum like it was a banana peel, and Sam began pounding his cock in and out of Tonya’s ass like a jackhammer, making her scream out in a blood curdling cry of agony and he just kept drilling her in the ass, pounding her buttocks hip his hips until he blasted her bowels with his slimy cum.

After he came up Tonya’s asshole that fat revolting slob did the unthinkable to poor Tonya Martin, he pulled her up to her feet by her ponytail and punched her in the stomach, knocking the breath out of her, then he let her fall to the floor and used his foot to roll her over on her back and got down on top her, placing the crack of his stinking, hairy, sweaty ass in her pretty tear soaked face and began scrubbing her face with his filthy ass crack until he felt her began to gasp in air, then he stopped scrubbing her face with his ass crack and pressed his filthy asshole to Tonya’s mouth and with his sweaty balls draped across her little button nose said to her, “Have some Hot Wings on me Bitch!” and with a loud grunt began shitting in Tonya’s little mouth as she gasp in air, “Choke it down Bitch! Eat it!” and Tonya has two choices, choke on the fat slob’s shit or eat it and she ate it, afterwards Sam wiped his ass clean on the front of Tonya’s tear soaked face and got up off of her, and Tonya laid there staring blankly up at the ceiling her pretty face smeared with shit, as Sam got dressed and knocked on the locked door saying, “I’m finished with the Slut, open up”

Dave unlocked the door and let Sam out, and Dave walked in and looked down at Tonya and said, “The fun is just starting Whore! See ya in the morning” and he walked out leaving Tonya laying there in the floor staring up at the ceiling.

To be continued …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote