View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

I have grown up in this crummy neighborhood since I was young. Often we see people come and go because they are intimidated by what they see and hear. Before our new neighbors decide to leave though, I would always make sure to get something out of them first. It's usually one or two things that I get: money or chicks.

Recently, there's this new couple living two houses away from me. Apparently the husband is a priest at our church. I wouldn't know because I rarely go, but my mom can't stop talking about how great of a guy he is. All I can see though, is a loser who has a banging looking wife. She is gorgeous but always dressed conservatively. If she is to wear a skirt or dress, it would never go above the knee. Also, I notice she can be somewhat of a snob as well. I remember there was one time when I saw her walking by, I decided to joke around and said "Hey, preacher's wife, how 'bout you and I get biblical." Not only was she unresponsive... She didn't even give me the slightest glance. Just because she's married to a respectable priest and living well in a nice house, she thinks she's better than me? Oh hell no! When I watched her walk away though, I did notice how tight her skirt was. She must have such a beautiful, tight ass underneath those fabrics...

Tonight while I am walking back home with my boys to smoke up, we notice the priest drove off from their home. After almost an hour had past by, we still don't see his car in their driveway or anywhere else. One of my boys guessed the maybe he is working late tonight back at the church. We are so damn high right now. The only thing that we cannot stop talking about is how hott the priest's wife is. Our conversation quickly went from how hott she is all the way to us wondering how amazing would her lips feel on our hard cocks.

We are tired of only talking about it now. We want to know it for sure, so me and my 4 boys decide to get out of my place and walk to the priest's house. We walked up in front of their door and knocked on the door. Hmm.. I wonder what she's wearing right now...
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote