View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can think of a couple of ways to make this work. Assuming I'm a well prepared rapist I'll have one of those screw in eye hooks. Install one in the ceiling, making sure to get a stud so it won't pull out. Tie her hands together and then loop the other end of the rope around the eye hook. Pull it tight enough so she has to raise herself slightly from the bed. Slide yourself underneath her and pick your hole for fucking. Her tits are hanging right there for your enjoyment and if she isn't active enough for you a threat of a very hard twist or squeeze on the nipples should provide her ample motivation to be more lively.

Alternatives would be her arms tied behind her back with her ankles tied to the bed so she can't escape.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote