View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:57 PM   #14
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

I have no choice but to give in, and he wraps his hand hard around my throat, making it hard for me to breathe. I start trembling as he begins to fondle my breasts.

He tells me he is going to fuck me, but that he has another place downstairs that he is going to bring me first...just like all of his dates? I wonder how many other women he has done this to before. And then in horror I start thinking about what exactly he has in mind to do to me, especially since he tells me that he can make me scream.

As he spins me around and pulls out rope to tie my hands behind my back, out of desparation, I try to talk him out of whatever he is planning on doing.

"Please...you don't have to do this...I'm sure you could find a woman to have sex with you if you had a relationship with her...why do you need to do this to me? If you let me go now, I promise I won't say anything to anyone."