Thread: Being a Bitch
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #14
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneSolo View Post
... This is a tricky question. It's like a heroine addict saying they want to still feel the high from the drug, without the side effects, or without them getting the urges to do anything to get the drug.
I love the idea of a "heroine addict" I can't get enough heroines. myself...

Sorry for the cheap shot... couldn't resist it.

(I tried to come up with a useful serious answer, but I couldn't add anything much to what TheOneSolo already said. Don't be cruel is my advice. I am, sometimes, then I hate myself later But being angry, or rejecting people you don't much like, in itself is no shame, it's just being honest. And if they don't like it, that's their problem.