Thread: Being a Bitch
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:35 AM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
Okay so I'm according to RB men I am not a bitch, just someone who's hardass, unforgiving and sharp witted and fork tongued, with a fat control streak. Hard task master Ive been called that a few times too. Sometimes I have said things just because I can and because it amuses me to do it but I sometimes feel a smidgen bad about it...so the difference is the bitch doesn't? Is that kind of what you mean?

As for me *not* being a control freak? no way! no how! I am glad that this element of my personality can apparently be accepted because I was wondering if all the above things combined were actually becoming an unacceptable part of my character. So long as it doesn't attract the more submissive of the male population.
Yeah, pretty much.

Like I said, if controlling things is important to you, you're going to lose your temper when things do go according to plan. Maybe shift your mental focus from how things are fucked up to how to go about fixing them?

I think it's perfectly fine though as long as you issue a warning, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Gaggirl - I have one question for you.

Just exactly what is wrong with being a bitch?

It means that you are strong and take no shit just because you're female. It means you fight for your friends and for yourself. It means you know your own mind, know your own abilities, and know who you can trust. It means you don't give a rat's ass what "everybody else" thinks or does. It means that you do not settle and you do not tolerate fools gladly. I call that admirable, and I wear my Bitch Badge quite proudly.

If you take just the tiniest bit of pleasure from deflating egos, all things considered that can be forgiven, I think.
Sierra, that's not a bitch. That's a woman with confidence which I find hot.

Bitches are women who compensate their insecurities with aggression. The female version of douchebag.