Thread: Being a Bitch
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:04 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks justmetoo.. your RIGHT its in the presentation...or the manner in which they pretend themselves to me that I assess them on mostly.

But in saying that Im deciding the present is probably shit before I open it, does that mean I should open all presents? I have a slut complex lol I am quite gregarious sexually and dont have guilt, and if there wasnt a stigma attached to being that way I would be like a pig in mud. but I do worry that Ill end up getting men with the wrong idea, men that think because I am so forthright and not into wasting time and with a high drive, that therefore I dont want to chat to them or cuddle or anything, thinking that Im good to talk to only when they feel horny again. I dont want that. As it is in the last two months, Ive slept with alot of men in the quest for playmates, so the random man really wasnt the goal. Out of all of them most were duds, with two of them Ive seen twice, but none will be for a third time.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote