View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:32 PM   #56
Gorean

Gorean has initial reputation
Default Taylor Momsen

With a grin I admire the set up I have made for myself. A sex turn table with a pretty girl bound have chains. Like a record player that brings pleasure to my dick rather than my ears. The vinyl that is set to be played is no other than Taylor Momsen.

As a fan of her band, the pretty reckless, it seems fitting that she would be the first on my spinning bondage contraption. With her makeup so suitably smeared into black tears, I take her by her hair and spin her so that her face is confronted by my angry cock.

My best trained slave, Emma Watson, does the job for me, helping slide my rod down Taylor's ring gagged mouth and down deep into her resisting throat. I then have Emma squeeze Taylor's neck to choke the struggling former rockstar. I happily pound away face fucking Taylor Momsen and getting jerked off by Emma Watson simultaneously.

I continue to enjoy Taylor's throat as I turn my attention to my other toys. From a table next to me, I pick up a clips of BB pellets and load them into a pistol. The locking sound the loading mechanism is loud enough to be heard over Taylor's gagging and is heard by my targets. Willa Holland, Peyton List and Sarah Hyland stand blindfolded and bound by thick bondage cuffs and spreader bars.

I take my time to aim, after all, it's difficult to aim when a gorgeous girl is slobbering over your dick. The targets drawn on their ass's in red sharpie shine with their fearing sweat. 10 points for either of Willa's or Sarah's plump cheeks and 15 for Peyton's who happens to be the unlikely girl in the middle. I've drawn targets on their tits and cunts as well for round two but for now I unload the clip firing the pellets at their unprotected ass's.

I pull out of Taylor's throat to let her breathe and spin her around so I can fuck her nice wet pussy. I then press a switch to turn my screaming targets around and decide to pick an automatic weapon this time to spray my Bb beads. Starting with Willa before slowly moving to Peyton, who I make sure to shoot especially at her clit, and then to Sarah. All the while Emma holds up Taylor's head to let her watch the show in terror.

1) Emma Watson
2) Sarah Hyland
3) Willa Holland
4) Peyton List
5) Taylor Momsen
Gorean is offline   Reply With Quote