View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 01:52 PM   #25
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
When I was a kid I used to go over to my friends house and his older brother would come down when we where playing and get us to play a "game" where we took off our cloths...

Then he used to tell us that it was really important to have a clean butt, and if we didn't we might die... we got really scared, so when he told us he could "test it" we stupidly believed him.

I think you can guess what he did...

It was sick, disgusting and showed how stupid myself and my friend where, we where only seven though, but still...

It's hard to put it down to someone else's fault when you didn't even resist because you thought you where doing the right thing...
Oh hun, you didn't resist because you didn't know any better. That's the good thing about childhood- your innocence, and it's horrible that somebody takes it away so creully, but he abused his power, and that his HIS stupidity, not yours.

Sometimes you don't know what to do. You didn't even know what it was, so how was you expected to resist?

In no way does it make you stupid. It was his choice, and you were too young to understand. I find it hard to believe that anyone would let that happen to them in real life, at such a young age, willingly.

It makes me sad to think that you still feel guilty. Of course it was his fault! He should of known better not you!

*huggles for Jas and Number7*

And Jas i do understand, I'm going to post it up later on today, hopefully that'll help

Last edited by Huni_Heart; 01-15-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Huni_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote