Thread: Family Reunion?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes mine does. Once a year, usually, every so often more if there are graduations, weddings, baby showers, funerals and such.

Sadly I go to them. I mostly hate them, but at last years I found out my favorite uncle is a Dom. It's weird knowing that, but it's made for some funny interactions. Incidentally, S and he get along really well and no, there is no incest happening there.

If I wasn't expected to go to these things, I would not. I dislike most of my family. Growing up, they never had time for me and now that I have "married money" I get a lot of relatives asking for it based solely on the coincidence of our shared DNA. It's horseshit. If it weren't for the fact that I love my mom and she expects it of me, I wouldn't go.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote