Thread: Blackmail Play
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #11
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK, I'll tell you what happened at my employer's staff party last Christmas. At the time I was working for a big local authority in southern England. There were no partners or spouses invited, just people who work there. I admit I was flirting outrageously with four guys. They plied me with booze, then later suggested we take a bottle to a quieter room. I don't know why, but I agreed. We were in a big hotel and there are several conference rooms there. They found one unlocked. As soon as we were inside they were all over me. Under my dress I was wearing stockings and just a g-string. They yanked my dress up and when they saw what was underneath their hands were all over my thighs, crotch and ass.
I didn't want my dress torn. It cost a fortune. So I shrieked: "wait, guys, look, I'll do a strip for you." We were all so pissed that I don't clearly remember what I did, but they were shouting. I thought maybe if I flashed them my tits and fanny, they would let me go. But as soon as I'd taken my dress off and slithered out of my bra and g-string, Jamie (he was the ringleader I guess) shouted "right, on your knees, slut." I was forced down, four guys pulling at my legs and pushing my shoulders down. Then Jamie unzipped, took out his cock and shouted: "suck it". Meanwhile, another of the guys, Peter - a nasty fat loudmouth who's been perving around me for months - grabbed my ass, slapped it and said "open your thighs, there's a darling."

At this stage I thought "well, what the hell, they're going to shag me anyway." So I kept on sucking and I felt a cock enter me from behind. As I say, I was drunk, so I started doing pretty wild writhing movements with my hips. I came almost immediately, and so did they. I guess we were all pretty randy. Then the other two, Darren and Steve, took over. I thought I wouldn't come again, but someone was playing with my nipples and Darren was shafting me quite hard from behind. I heard someone say: "Look at her squirming, she's loving this." I think I tried to scream when the second orgasm hit me, but Steve's cock was down my throat so not a lot of sound came out. Then he pulled out and pumped cum all over my face. I collapsed on the floor. They all started laughing and I think they did high-fives. One of them picked up my g-string and stuffed it in his jacket pocket - as a "souvenir" he said. So I had to clean myself up and go back to the dance wearing no knickers.

Unfortunately that wasn't the end of it. But that's all I'm telling.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote