View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 09:06 AM   #99
inc
Privileged Member

inc has initial reputation

Today's report:

I've just seen 13 pages of new posts... but approximately a lot less real posts. I think, the increased required postcount number already shown, that it will generate only more spams, against to solve the rat problem.

Currently, after the system started, and the links are hidden from the robots, it seems, that the rat problem solved, because there was no rat, but only robots.

But I think, in the meantime, while the original rat problem solved, currently a lot more problem occured: THE RATS who are now spreading all over the place. They were hidden until now, they were in silent, but now, when the postcount counts, they are growing, and growing, getting more and more, and they are sh*tting all over the place.

So, currently against to one rat, there are truly a lot more RATS, who are spamming all over and they don't care about the forum's members, they just want to get the required postcount, so the spammers doesn't gived up the spamming, but spammed rapidly and with an increased number and speed to get the required movies as soon as possible...

Just an idea: Maybe, JUST maybe, You can stop the spam posting in a different way: Let the forum motor allow only as many post a day, as the reputation points.

This way: There will be no way to get fe 70 posts/day for a new account, so there is no reason to spam over, and if a moderator gives a negative rep for a spmmer, than the forum willl will be protected against spamming from that account.

A maximum 21 postcoung will solve the problem, because in two days all the spammers ass can be kicked. So, there will be no reason to spam... just because this way not any member can get right to download the posts.
inc is offline   Reply With Quote