View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
JustSexToy

JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JustSexToy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedDreamDate View Post
I think that telling her she's a whore and a slut for doing what you're forcing her to do always seems like a cruel and exciting way to spice up a rape. I love the idea of making a girl tell me what a whore she is, and call herself a dirty cunt, and say how much she loves sucking cock and whatnot. Would be really 'extra' humiliating for her lol :-)
Well, actually that makes me too horny to feel humiliated...!
I am searching for something that would not make me more wet after I hear it during our rapeplay, but rather embarassed, more shy, with red face... and I cannot. I just feel good about being called a dirty cunt...
But, as I am very smart and ambitious, last time I asked my Master to degrade me by saying that I am too stupid as a female and worth only to be fucked. It should work.