View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by He30she31 View Post
What are the lines you think are the most degradating during fantasy rape? To me: first- during forced blowjob rapist says-'you are ugly. Too ugly to even be raped' or second one- after he raped her ass he says:'there is worse smell than horseshit, because of your ass. Lick my dick clean dirty whore'
heh, that second one gets worse when he actually makes her do it.
the first while emotionally cruel feels counterproductive since why would he rape her if she's ugly? nah, i think it's better when they say she's a dirty whore and things like that. that she's a slut and she likes being raped and wants to be raped because of how she dresses or moves.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote