View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 03:40 PM   #210
Joey Zaza
Privileged Member

Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Joey Zaza has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
In a manner of speaking, the link is valid. I started an experimental free download at 7 AM this morning with an 8 hour projected completion. At some point, I was disconnected. I just re-started a free download and it's blazing along at 26.1 KB/sec with a 7 hour projected completion.

I've had this film for some time and I am currently uploading it for installation in the extremely obscure, overly regulated, mostly laughable, always ignored and falsely advertised "Private Section".

If you are like everyone else that I have talked to that doesn't have access to the fore mentioned "Private Section", PM me and I'll send you Fboom and Subyshare mirrored links that are routinely much faster "free" links.

I'd much rather be using Subyshare as i was for the past year. But apparently the majority of this forum prefers simple trash hosts like Fboom and whatnot, judging by the amount of shit i was getting for using Subyshare. As one can see by browsing through any of my topics.