Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #27
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the meantime, Willo the Wisp and Dangermouse were just picking themselves up off the ground after being kicked out of a burlesque club for their rambunctious behavior.

"Clear off you wankers!" yelled the establishment owner as they stumbled down the street. The two mates staggered down the street singing rude songs. Suddenly, Dangermouse's mobile rang playing "God Save the Queen". He knew that always meant trouble.

"Halloooo!" he drunkenly crooned.

"Dangermouse is Willo with you?" it was Mavis Cruet, and she sounded worried. She quickly explained the call from Tiffany, and how it had been cut short. "All I could hear was screaming and Wombles and wicked little DJs! You must save her!"

The two quickly found Tiffany's home...despite being drunk off their asses. Mayhem ensued. There was cake mix, broken 45s and wooden spoons flying through the air. After they helped Madame Cholet subdue Edmonds (beardy little twat that he is), they bound and gagged him and tied him to a lamppost with an "L" plate around his crotch.

They thoroughly routed the little bugger and ran off with his money and his clothing to buy more booze and go wenching, with Madame Cholet in tow.

Tiffany was pretty damned confused by them time they left. She had a very strange 'WTF' look on her face.

"Well...I'm not sure what just happened here, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get fucked." she scratched her lovely ass and climbed into bed. Pulling the duvet up, she smile...at least she was going to finally get some sleep...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote