View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #15
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravaged Rose View Post
Honestly, I'm not really turned on by derogatory name calling. Being called a "whore" or "slut" just doesn't it for me because I'm not into being labeled as something I'm not.

Compliments or terms of endearment on the other hand...now that's something I can get behind. "Princess", "sweetheart", "love"...I think using a term of endearment as you brutally fuck someone is a great way to twist the knife. My name is Rosalyn, Rose for short, and it's such a turn on when a guy calls me "Rosie". I hate the name in real life, but in the context of a RP, when it's being used to taunt and humiliate, it's super hot.
Rosie hmm .. perhaps you need a rosie red bottom to go with your cute nickname? I think that would be lovely, don't you? Oh I know you do precious little rosie, my my how I would love to watch you bloom in the confines of my basement.