View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #10
MissyMystery

MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know how it happened to be honest...I remember always being into rape fantasy but somehow my boyfriend got into it too...I think it was after finding out we were both into being tied up it just opened up the conversation.

I was a member of another site for a long time and I used to be on waaay more than I needed to be and I felt obliged to tell him about it, and I thought it might strain our relationship (he was always kind of secretive about his sex life and I was too) but it made it better, he's now a member of a few different sites with me
MissyMystery is offline   Reply With Quote