View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #18
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had sex with one of my cousins at a family party a couple of years ago, I'd always found him attractive and after a few too many drinks I told him so, he responded by grabbing my hand and half walking, half dragging me outside to the lane that ran alongside my Uncle's house.

Pushing me against the fence he started kissing me hard and I responded, his hands lifted my skirt up and he tore down my panties as I fumbled with his zip and he fingered me roughly for a good few minutes.

Once he was satisfied I was wet enough he fucked me hard and rough against the fence and he made me cum twice before he shoved me to my knees and forced his cock into my mouth and came down my throat.

We didn't speak the entire time and didn't talk on the short walk back to the party either, it's also never been mentioned in the times I've seen him since.

It was pure carnal fucking and I loved it, given chance I'd do it again.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote