View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #63
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Yes I am but from now on you’re going to do whatever I tell you to. As I watched Jason kneel behind her I knelt down too and loosened the chain holding her head to the floor not all the way just enough so that she was now on her hands and knees.

Jason grabbed her ass he already had his pants off and his dick was hard he rubbed it along her slit and in one quick jab stuck it in her pussy just to get it moist then he spit on her ass spread her chicks and pushed his dick into her ass. As you screamed and pleaded I opened my pants too and told you to suck my dick. You had no choice the pain in your ass kept you screaming as I slid my dick into your mouth.

I told you that if you didn’t I was going to be the one to cane you next and I’m much better at it then Jason was. I enjoyed watching your tits swing back and forth as Jason pounded your ass. He and I fucked you for a good half an hour before we came. We stood up and you dropped to the floor cum leaking from your mouth and ass
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote