View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 AM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Post Homeless girl fantasy.

Howdy,
I'm probably messed up in the head, but, a few days ago I was taking a bus, to work, and I noticed this "kinda" cute girl sleeping in the bus, she was obviously homeless, a dirty little blond,I was surprised though, she had a nice body, the only flaw was, her clothes were a bit dirty.
I started to fantasize about geting her to my place, forcing her to take a shower and taking her forcefully. Then giving her new clothes and feeding her, eventually she might even start liking my attention, a warm house, with food and clothes. Even if she wouldn't it's not like she would go tell the plice about it, no one would listen to a little homeless girl.

So I was just wondering, am I the only one messed up here? Or do any of you fantasize about something simalar?

Lucifer L