View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 AM   #11
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna View Post
if its got sex with children on it or even stories about that then I would see it as sick.
I'll heartily agree with you regarding actual paedophilia, but at least here in the US we're usually allowed freedom of thought and speech, which includes uncomfortable topics. The US Supreme Court has fought that battle with ignorant politicians and idiot rednecks & conservatives repeatedly, and come to the conclusion that any fantasy is allowed, and some realities are illegal.

(looking up at the large RAPE BOARD logo) If I'm not mistaken, rape and non-consensual sex are also illegal, sick, disgusting, and improper dinner table material in most households. The SCAT and BEASTIE forums are even more so. To further muddy the waters, a friend is turned on by the "daddy / little girl" fantasies, and it takes some element of that to get her really going. I haven't hit *enlightenment* yet, so it still bothers the hell out of me, although I'm doing my damnedest to try to be supportive and understanding as a friend. It's crashing on the edge of my hardest limit, and it's an extremely unsettling topic for me, but I'll support her right to read / write / roleplay as she chooses AS LONG AS CONSENSUAL ADULTS are involved in real play.

Just a bit of grist for the mill...