Thread: Ransom
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Thanks for the comments, here's chapter 2.

Rogers lay in bed that night unable to sleep.* His mind racing a thousand thoughts.* How would he come up with the money.* What would happen to his daughter if he didn't.* He had assets put away and could pay the kidnappers something but nowhere near the amount they were seeking.* He thought about who he*could call in this type of predicament.**He had few close friends.* Any of*his business partners or colleagues would have a lot of questions if he came to them seeking money.* Plus, he had a reputation to uphold.* He was a respected member of the community and had*worked hard*over a*lot of years to build*relationships.* He couldn't just go to any of them with this story.* He also couldn't just ask for that type of loan from any of them.* There would be a lot of questions asked, questions that he would not be able to answer, and questions he did not want to answer.*
As he continued to think, he decided that he had to reason with them.* Surely they didn't expect him to have*twenty*five*million dollars readily available.* If he went to them with a reasonable amount, say one million dollars, that should be enough incentive to get Sara out.* As the sun rose, he resolved to use his charm and persuasion to convince whoever these criminals were to release Sara.* He had to look at this as yet another business deal, only this time, with much more on the line than any transaction he had ever entered into previously.*
The day came and went excruciatingly slowly.* Rogers went to work in order to keep up appearances.* He rarely, if ever, called out sick and didn't want to arouse any suspicions by calling in today.* However, he was unable to concentrate on anything.* All he could think about was 9:00 that night and what he needed to do.* He needed to be at his absolute best.* His daughter was counting on it.* As he drove home, he prepared himself for what he would say, how he would use his powers of persuasion to obtain Sara's freedom.*
As the clock ticked towards 9:00 Rogers, set himself up in front of the computer.* He was still wearing his work outfit, the tie loosened around his neck.* He wanted to appear put together, confident, in command.* His heart was pounding, his mind racing as the moment had finally arrived.* He logged into his computer and once again connected to the user who had his beautiful daughter.*
As had happened last night, the screen was blank in front of him initially.* After a minute or so, he again heard the door open and then slam shut.* The sound of chains rattling permeated the air as muffled voices lurked in the background.* He couldn't make out what the voices were saying.* The sounds of metal clanking and locks snapping into place sent chills down his spine as he imagined that they were securing Sara, making sure she was unable to escape, preparing to use her as their leverage to extract whatever they could from him.* Finally, the masked man from the night before appeared on the screen.* "Good evening, John", the man said, his voice calm and casual, as if he were meeting an acquaintance on the street.* Rogers, trying to remain calm. replied "Good evening".*
The masked man peered intently into the camera.* "Have you followed your instructions, John?"* Rogers, paused for a minute, responding deliberately, "I believe I have."* The masked man smiled, "Excellent.* So, just to be clear, you are prepared to wire twenty five million dollars to a designated account right now?"* Rogers, peered into the camera, the silence overpowering everything else at the moment as he deliberated his next move.* The masked man, stared back into the camera, as if he were standing right next to Rogers, waiting for his answer.* "Well, obviously I wasn't able to round up that kind of cash in short order.* I do have some funds for you, which I can wire right now.* I would think that one million dollars would be a good salary for a day's work of illegally detaining a young woman."* The masked man looked into the camera, the smile no longer on his face.* His eyes were cold as steel as he peered into the screen.* "Were my instructions somehow unclear?* This is not a negotiation, this is not the time or place for you to try and tell me what to do.* I am telling you in no uncertain terms what to do.* And now I am telling you that there will be a price to pay.* A steep price.* But after this, perhaps you will take this more seriously."* He turned away from the camera and went out of the frame for just a moment.* In the background, Rogers could hear a clicking and then a whirring sound, as if something was just turned on, followed by muffled high pitch squeals as the machine continued to operate.* The squeals' intensity and pitch heightened as the whirring droned on, finally stopping after about 30 seconds.* The masked man then moved the camera's eye*towards the back of the room.* It was pitch black and Rogers could*not see anything.* He strained to try and see if he could see Sara, but to no avail.*
Without warning, a light flickered on, and Rogers eyes widened as his brain processed the view.* Sara hung upside down, gagged, hands bound behind her back, her face wracked with panic as she frantically writhed around, like an animal captured by it hunters.* Her legs were spread apart by a spreader bar affixed to each of her ankles, which was attached to a chain which hung from the ceiling.* Her eyes were reddened and puffy from crying and Rogers could make out tears streaming down her face and onto the floor as she dangled helplessly, completely at the control of her captor.* Rogers noticed her clothes had been changed as well, she was wearing a white tank top and cotton panties, somewhere along the way her shorts had been removed.*
"You sick bastards!", Rogers exclaimed, his anger boiling over, his emotions getting the best of him.* "You will pay for this,I promise you.* If I have to hunt you down every last day of my life, I will do so."* The hooded man laughed as Rogers shouted, clearly unmoved by Rogers display of emotion.* "The only one who will pay is your daughter.* And this didn't have to happen.* We gave you every chance to cooperate.* Sara was treated perfectly fine today.* We let her shower in privacy, gave her food, treated her with respect.* That all ends today.* Now, until you comply with my demands, she will be treated very differently.* You are about to find out how differently."
He went over to his prey as she sobbed, hearing his words, knowing full well that she was about to feel differently than she ever had previously.* He slipped a long knife out of his back pocket as Sara pleaded wordlessly through her tightly taped mouth.* He slowly began to*pull her tank top up above her flat stomach as she instictively tried to wriggle free, the chains rattling noisily.* He kneeled down, touching the cold steel against her neck, silently convincing her to stop fighting him, making her aware that whatever was about to happen was inevitable.* He continued to pull the tank top up, over her ample cleavage, revealing her ample cleavage, watching her expression as she felt her breasts exposed to the open air for the first time, a groan and whimper escaping her mouth.* He then cut each of the shoulder straps, leaving her completely topless.* His hands slowly wandered up her stomach, onto her chest, twisting each of her nipples softly, as she hung mostly quiet, save for the occasional squeak of humiliation as he toyed with her.* He ran his hands back down her torso, over her stomach and to her thighs and legs, gently stroking her exposed flesh, teasing with his touch, until he finally moved his fingers underneath her panties, rubbing her bare sex for the first time as Sara let out a cry as she felt him run a finger over her labia gently.* He cut away the panties from her body, leaving her dangling, completely naked awaiting his next move.*
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote